No announcement yet.

A collector book *looking for*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James is a rock sniffer, and the only thing I wear up there are my "Hellies"

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Strong
      Yeah they are talking -30 for a daytime high, whose rig are you on. We are going to do Coal bed Methane wells up there, I hear lots of lost circulation.....oh joy
      Those things suck big time! I did one of those last year and we took a bad kick. They were able to close it in really quick, but if there had been a spark the wole thing would have bee seen for mile around. The flare line was pretty! I'm on Lakota 16. It is brand spanking new. This is it's first hole.

Darell,
      I'm a well site geologist, so I get to sit inside and watch Lawrence freeze his nads off. Mind you, I didn't always have this luxury!

Cheers,
      James

Comment

James is a rock sniffer, and the only thing I wear up there are my "Hellies"
        I'm going to have a hard time getting that image out of my head! I thought you'd be the trap door kind of guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES.M
          I'm going to have a hard time getting that image out of my head! I thought you'd be the trap door kind of guy!!
          Gpt them too, actually I just folded them with the rest of my laundry. What size rig is that, I already told the push I would toss the match if we had a blow out, I guess Trailblazer lost a rig last week where we are going

Comment

Gpt them too, actually I just folded them with the rest of my laundry. What size rig is that, I already told the push I would toss the match if we had a blow out, I guess Trailblazer lost a rig last week where we are going
            It's a double. I suppose you're going on a triple? Man they drill slower on this side of the province. The further west, the slower it gets. I'd love to get on one of those retirement well in the foothills.

Comment

Would you belive a coil tubing rig......kind of miss the real rigs, but my wore out bod don't miss them at all, to many years pulling pipe on deep triples

Comment

OK titles I have so far are:

Fox Creek
                Red Deer Indoor Plumbing
                Frozen Mukluks
                Bad circulation
                Dress for the Occassion
                Rig Fire

Which one would you really recommend for me to ask for??

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1shot
                  OK titles I have so far are:

Fox Creek
                  Red Deer Indoor Plumbing
                  Frozen Mukluks
                  Bad circulation
                  Dress for the Occassion
                  Rig Fire

Which one would you really recommend for me to ask for??
                  Sorry about that, we kind of got away from your initial question. I think if you did a search on the forum, you'll probably come up with more titles than I'd remember. Along with those, you'll probably hear the pros and cons for each book. Some people have a prefernce for one over another due to the photo quality and/or originality of the pieces.

Try this for a start. Good Luck!
                  http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...eference+books

Cheers,
                  James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X