German Period Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown ww1 book

Any idea on this book it came with 2 medals citation and pic of the chap with inscription "to my wife" on the reverse. Is it a wounded book? any ideas would be great thanks

Lee

Comment

[QUOTE=ulrichrudel]Any idea on this book it came with 2 medals citation and pic of the chap with inscription "to my wife" on the reverse. Is it a wounded book? any ideas would be great thanks

Inside

Comment

Whole lot

Comment

Photo

Comment

Mein kampf

Another mein kampf this time in bad condition but very nice and printed in English!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ulrichrudel
              Another mein kampf this time in bad condition but very nice and printed in English!!!!!!
              Inside, taking so many pics so sorry for some pics bad shots

Comment

Poland book

Lovely book on the invasion and victory in poland lovely pics..

Comment

Album

Famous banners hehe, this album is complete and is in 100% condition except for the dust jacket even has the foldout for the nurembourg rally...one of my favorites.....

Comment

open

Comment

open

Comment

Thanks

Hi all and thank you to all who have got this far, i have loads more books to post and will be doing so over the next few days. Sorry for some of the pictures and the quality or lack of lol, but i am taking so many pics and my camera is a little bolshy and takes to long to do high quality pics and i have so many to do. If anyone wants better pics of any particular book(s) please pm me and ill send you them....hope you enjoy looking at them...

Regards lee

Comment

Any idea on this book it came with 2 medals citation and pic of the chap with inscription "to my wife" on the reverse. Is it a wounded book? any ideas would be great thanks

Lee
                          Lee, this book appears to be an entry book of some sort for insurance for the disabled. Some very nice books you have there.
                          Richard V

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X