Lakesidetrader

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Book! Panther-Abteilung Brandenburg - Oderfront - Seelow Heights - Halbe 1945

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad,

The book is still being put together by the publisher and they hope to have it ready
    by the end of this year. Realistically my best guess is that it will be ready for sale more like Feb. 2013.

Comment

Ok, thanks Remy

Comment

The latest update from the publisher is that it will be published in Spring 2013 around April. If for some reason it comes out earlier I'll post an update. In the meantime we will be collecting pre-orders for customers living in North America. http://www.rzm.com/books/lfv/lfbk005.cfm

Comment

Hi folks

just saw this old thread about the book from the Panther-Abteilung "Brandenburg". I was waiting all the time by myself, but now its for sale since a couple of weeks. I got mine last week and I have to say 'Outstanding'. Great pics, amazing research of the battleground and some nice original documents from this unit. Price was 59.- € and imo it was worth every single €.

Walle

Comment

Agree! I got mine and it's wonderful!

Comment

The book is FANTASTIC!

Tons of new data woven into the history effortlessly. Wow!

I am reading it slowly so I can enjoy it for as long as possible. The quality of the research, the writing and the book itself leaves nothing for the wanting! It is great and super high quality all around!

Joe
              Attached Files

Comment

Just got mine today. Lucked out and it at half price used on ebay. It is better than I imagined and worth every penny.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X