GermanMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Book! Panther-Abteilung Brandenburg - Oderfront - Seelow Heights - Halbe 1945

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Book! Panther-Abteilung Brandenburg - Oderfront - Seelow Heights - Halbe 1945

Fellow Collectors and Researchers:

I want to alert you of a new book coming out soon--This book is a MUST HAVE for your research and history library!

I have had the privilege over the last several years of having the author share his research work, presentations and personal knowledge of the subject.

You WILL NOT be disappointed, this is T-H-E definitive academic, yet highly readable, account of the historic events of the fighting and history of the Panther-Abteilung Brandenburg and Seelow Heights/Halbe in early 1945.

Wait until you see the many, many unpublished and amazing photos!

I cannot wait for my copy!

Joe Slavick
    Attached Files

Gents,

I can only second Joe's words and write a little bit extra........

Knowing Wolfgang Ockert for years now, and knowing how good he does his research and that he is for many years working on that new upcoming book, and knowing the books by Axel Urbanke, such as "Green Hearts First in Combat with the Dora 9 " and "Endkampf um das Reichsgebiet 1944/45" and of course the "Luftwaffe im focus" and "U-Boot im focus" magazines, I can only say that the new upcoming book by these two gentlemen who combined their great knowledge and research powers, will be a one to have book.

As Joe, I can't wait to have my own copy in my hands.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

Looks really interesting. I'll definitely have to buy it! Is it written in English and German?

Comment

Joe, are you the same Joe Slavick who wrote the book "German Raider Atlantis"?

Comment

I look forward in that book's release! Another Eastern Front battle which has not been covered in much detail in the past. I toured that battle area a few years ago and it is a very somber place.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by pasoleati View Post
            Yes he is the man who wrote that book !

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

This sounds incredible, I'll definitely be getting a copy! I know that an expanded and revised version of the diary of a gunner from I./PR Brandenburg (first published in 2 booklets by Axis Europa some years ago) is also in the works. It sounds like between them, there should be excellent information on the Küstrin and Halbe fighting coming out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Klaus Richter View Post
                Looks really interesting. I'll definitely have to buy it! Is it written in English and German?
                Klaus: Yes both in German and in English. The level of detail is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by pasoleati View Post
                  pasoleati: Yep, that's me.

Joe

Comment

Thanks Joe! The Atlantis book is very good!

Comment

The new book on the Brandenburg Panther Abteilung looks to be a nice addition to the those with an interest in the Oder Front battles..
                      Last edited by Edward; 07-18-2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Looks like a must have book I will definately be looking for it once is out. By any chance will the book be on sale in the U.S.?

Rene Chavez
                        www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Rene, www.aberdeenbookstore.com has usually stocked Start Verlag books.

Comment

Gentlemen,

On a recent trip to Germany I had a meeting with the publisher Axel Urbanke and he assured me there will be some really interesting photos of late war German armor in this book. Some really unbelievable configurations which people have never seen before. So this book will definitely be a big deal when it's released in the fall of this year.

Also RZM Imports will be the US Import agent for North America. I should have the book listed soon on our website www.rzm.com for those of you who would like to get on the pre order list.

Comment

Anyone know when it is due out?

Cheers Brad

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X