Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibrahim ahmad View Post
    Hi Markus,

I read your book twice since i received it last week & its a definite keeper for my library . Well done & thank you so much my friend

Ibrahim.

Dear Ibrahim!

Many, many thanks for your kind words and I'm very glad you like the book.

Let's see, time allowing, I will start work on a new LAH book very soon now. A lot of material I have already, but I recently got in contact with other LSSAH veterans who have confirmed their support for my new project and will be able to contribute with some more personal details, documents and photos, concerning the Leibstandarte in battle.

Markus

Comment

Teddy

Have just read Markus's Theodor"Teddy" Wisch book and I highly recommend this title to anyone who has and interest in The LAH or to just to learn more about the character /personalities .
      Very Insightful and enlightening, I really enjoyed the thoughts of his fellow officers and soldiers regarding his character/competence.
      Also great so see Markus’s superb Wisch document and photo collection displayed in the title.
      Kudos

Comment

Having seen the thread I have ordered a copy via Amazon, looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by behblc View Post
          Having seen the thread I have ordered a copy via Amazon, looking forward to it.
          Thanks and I'm sure you won't regret it.

I have started to work on a similar book on "SEPP DIETRICH" and I'm sure it will equally be as good or even better than Wisch.

Cheers,
          Markus

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post

I have started to work on a similar book on "SEPP DIETRICH"
            Markus,

Please keep us posted, looking forward to the Dietrich book.

Soren

Comment

where can i find this book?

Comment

Originally posted by ccc2012 View Post
                where can i find this book?
                Hi!

With me directly e.g. !

Markus

Comment

check yur inbox markus...

Comment

I really enjoyed your book, full of references, great photos, a lot of been there memories, well written, you did a great job gathering all the information, considering the lack that exist about T. Wisch, the work was remarkable.

Comment

I've received my copy,great book,well written,good and clear photos,i can't wait your book on Sepp Dietrich.

Comment

I just finished reading this amazing book! Congratulations to Markus for this excellent piece of history and research. Many great photos and stories! A one of a kind description of a famous KC holder and Waffen SS commander.

Felicitaciones mi amigo Markus!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X