• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please not Nick Cage,terrible actor in a bunch of cheesy movies

Comment

Originally posted by screaming eagle View Post
      please not Nick Cage,terrible actor in a bunch of cheesy movies
      screaming eagle;I agree with you!!!!I hope they do not not cast Nicholas Cage in the movie Unbroken[If it is ever made] .I think Cage sucks as an actor.

Comment

I am listening to the audio version of the book (read by Edward Herman) It really translates to audio. In fact (as a teacher) I am putting together a "WW2 through oral history" class and might include this audio book to listen to in class. Only problem is it would take the whole semester if I played an hour of the book a week but it is an engrossing tale.

So if you are like me and an addict to audio books, this is a good pick for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Military Trader View Post
          I am listening to the audio version of the book (read by Edward Herman) It really translates to audio. In fact (as a teacher) I am putting together a "WW2 through oral history" class and might include this audio book to listen to in class. Only problem is it would take the whole semester if I played an hour of the book a week but it is an engrossing tale.

So if you are like me and an addict to audio books, this is a good pick for sure.
          I think "Unbroken" is one of the best WW11 books I have ever read!!

Comment

I have to concur with everyone else, this is a great book and an amazing story of survival. It had to be one of the easiest reads for me in a long time. Someone I would love to meet and talk to. As for a moive, I think it would be a disapointment unless it was a mini-series. There is just too many things that happened to Zamperini that a 2 or 3 hour moive would not be able to handle porperly. You could do a movie on just his experience in the raft.

Funny thing is, I bought a kindle for my wife as she is an avid readed but turned out I read this before she could get her hands on it.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian View Post
              I have to concur with everyone else, this is a great book and an amazing story of survival. It had to be one of the easiest reads for me in a long time. Someone I would love to meet and talk to. As for a moive, I think it would be a disapointment unless it was a mini-series. There is just too many things that happened to Zamperini that a 2 or 3 hour moive would not be able to handle porperly. You could do a movie on just his experience in the raft.

Funny thing is, I bought a kindle for my wife as she is an avid readed but turned out I read this before she could get her hands on it.

Greg
              Greg;I found this to be a fantastic book!!A few of my employees and friends have also read this book and loved it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X