The German Luftwaffe & Heer Paratrooper Badges of World War II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Durante will release a new book in December.

Were can one order one?
    Can not fin PapJay publishing on the net.

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in my book. It is currently at the printers, but will still need a few weeks to print and then make its way to the US. I published the book myself and not through Papjay. Once teh books are printed and are on their way by boat, I will make some announcements here of how to order, prices and other details. Stay tuned.

Thanks guys!

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Boat? You cheap bastrad! I thought for sure it would be a para drop!

Comment

Here is a picture of the first shipment en route via Chinese ocean-going Sampan. Their landfall should be any year now.

All kidding aside, best wishes with your new book, Tom.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Tom Yanacek; 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM.
        Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Perhaps this will be my Christmas present to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Durante View Post
            Once the books are printed and are on their way by boat
            Jeez they will probably be hijacked by Somali pirates.

Comment

Hahahhaha, that is excellent Tom

1000 Paratrooper badge books would sink a boat like that, at 624 pages these books weigh about 5 pounds each! I considered putting a small set of training wheels on each book for ease of carting it around at shows...

Tom
              If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi guys,

I just made the formal announcement yesterday with ordering details and some sample pages:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=484732

Thanks for the interest guys, much appreciated and I hope you enjoy it

Tom

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I assume I'm not the only one getting excited about obtaining a copy of Thomas Durante's book being released FEBRUARY 15TH!!!

Bill

Comment

Hi guys,

Well the day finally arrived, the books are here!! They arrived on Thursday and what a sight, I am really happy for the way they turned out. I know you guys will be too. Man, this book is heavy!!

Thanks very much for everyone's patience. I have already mailed out all the Limited Edition copies, thanks again for all the pre-orders. The first 50 LE books went out on yesterday morning, and the other 50 went out this morning. I will now be packaging up the regular books and will be mailing those out on Monday, so you guys should start receiving them next week.

For all your guys that will pick their books up at the SOS, I have them packed already and look forward to seeing you guys in a few days.

Thanks again guys for the book orders, it is much appreciated and I really hope you enjoy the book!

Tom

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Tom, Oh Boy!!!! I cant wait for your book to arrive at my home. Wow!!! This book is really heavy!!! You mentioned in your previous posting that this book weighed at 5 pounds. Thanks for informing everyone about your books' arrival recently. I can't wait to read your book. This book is second time that I bought from you. Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge on CCCs and German combat badges with us!!!!

Comment

Great book

This book is a masterpiece.
                        I can only wish that it was available years ago...

Comment

Mine came in today and I only have one word to say, "AWESOME". You really out did yourself on this one Tom. Thank you very much for your efforts my friend.

Comment

This book is the final word on the paratrooper badges. Great work Tom.
                            pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X