No announcement yet.

Grossdeutschland references

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also got a set on order.... yes Scott is one of the great guys here. I own one of the tunics featured in Vol 3 of the series so looking forward to adding them to my library.

Cheers
    Mark

Comment

"[QUOTE=macca007;3936929]I've also got a set on order.... yes Scott is one of the great guys here."

You guys live in dreamland. Don't know about the books haven't seem them. Doubt I will. Jacques

Comment

I just recieved my set today. What a great series! Definately a must own for anyone interested in GD. WR Jim

Comment

I received my set in the mail yestrerday and spent a couple hours looking through the series. It is an excellent set of books and shows the dedication and hard work Scott has put into researching the GD. Thanks Scott for the hard work you put into the book and showing us the numerous photos from your personal collection as well as the other collectors who were able to share their photos with you to put in this series. This is a must reference!

Comment

I received my set today and I am delighted with them. They are what I expected and MUCH more. Beautiful and well done books loaded with information and super color photos. Must have reference work! Well done, Scott - thanks.
            Regards,
            Dick

Comment

RZM Imports have a good discount for the 3 vol $231.08

NOT BAD

Comment

Received my set today.
                Again, outstanding work
                To bad the "bad ones" now have a good reference too

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X