Generation Kill? Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved it

I was'nt expecting this when I first tuned in, but well worht it until the Pacific Band of Brothers come out.
    The thing that most stood out to me was the very bad commanders and how they did'nt get anyone killed for first recon....
    I am going to pick up the book this week sometime and compare the two, people say the "command" is'nt as bad as was portrayed in the serioes, but we will see.

Cheers, to my first post

TRDG

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TRDG View Post
      I was'nt expecting this when I first tuned in, but well worht it until the Pacific Band of Brothers come out.
      The thing that most stood out to me was the very bad commanders and how they did'nt get anyone killed for first recon....
      I am going to pick up the book this week sometime and compare the two, people say the "command" is'nt as bad as was portrayed in the serioes, but we will see.

Cheers, to my first post

TRDG

Tom
      Yes, cheers and welcome, Tom!

Comment

Thanks K98 man

I've been a bit busy so I hav'nt had a chance to come back here and checl out more threads. But I did pick up the Generation Kill book, no time to read it yet, but I'm looking forward indeed!!

Cheers, has anyone else read the book yet, and if so, what did you think compared to the series?

TRDG

Comment

Excellent HBO series!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X