No announcement yet.

Das Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a movie, which you can watch again and again.....

Last time I have seen that movie two months ago. Today I met one of the actors! I met Martin Semmelrogge, who was on a walk with his dogs on a beach in North Germany (Baltic Sea). He was the 2. Wachoffizier (II. WO) in the movie.
    Attached Files

Comment

Servus,

They are playing the movie later this month at a local movie theater and both Wolfgang Petersen and Jürgen Prochnow will be there for Q & A. Should make for a fun and long evening!!

Horrido!

Patrick

Comment

People that love this movie should buy the Blue Ray,I upgraded and thought it was worth it.

Comment

Here's a link to the screening in DC: http://www.theavalon.org/filmspecific/?ttl=dasboot

Comment

This is the best German U boat movie. So I also collect the posters of this movie.
            Attached Files

Comment

I agree its one of my favorite war movie so far

Andy

Comment

I just watched (again) the five hour TV version of it, one of my all time favourites. (and I still think I should get the U-Boat badge for sitting through all five hours........ )

Bob (Love your posters Chen !).

Comment

I went through the original mock-up VIIc boat (internals) that they used in the film last time I was in Munich. Great to walk through after having seen the movie and 6-part tv series so many times. They also have various scale models that where used, all with varying degrees of damage as per the film... I took so many pictures, this is just a handful of the ones I took.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming eagle View Post
                    People that love this movie should buy the Blue Ray,I upgraded and thought it was worth it.

Is the blue ray the FULL five hours of the original German tv series? I've got so many version of this movie, its ridiculous, although its one of my ALL time favorites and Im sure I've seen it 3 dozen times!

I think I saw it on Amazon, I'd be up for the blue ray IF its the ENTIRE FULL LENGTH, but not just the origina 2 hours OR the directors cut, does the 1080p really make a big diference on a good large tv/system? thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X