No announcement yet.

5 Fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Jørn - I would be interested in reading what you think of the movie now that you have it. Also Erich, when you get the movie and see it can you also provide your comments...thanks...
    Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Movie

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...counterfeiters

Comment

Hello Ralph,
        The 'Private Schulz' 2 disc set arrived several days ago, and I've only had time to watch about 40 minutes worth, but it's still as I remembered--if you like counterfeiting and dry humor, you will enjoy it!
        Erich

Originally posted by Ralph Pickard View Post
        Hello Jørn - I would be interested in reading what you think of the movie now that you have it. Also Erich, when you get the movie and see it can you also provide your comments...thanks...
        Festina lente!

Comment

Ralph
          I really enjoyed seeing Private Schultz again,first time I did see it was on tv in the 80',my opinion,its a very funny tv serie,and I'm happy it finally was relised on DVD,just to see that stupid Major Neuheim,wonder how he became a Major,if you like Hogan's Heroes,you will like Private schultz also
          Cheers
          J.S

Comment

Hello all - Sorry for my delay in replying back. Thanks for your comments. I will for sure look out for the series...
            Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Thanks for the link...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X