No announcement yet.

!!! WHAT !!!!!! ??The PARTY BADGE Jo Rivett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys think this book's price is crazy, look at Vol 1 Uniforms & Organization of the German Police at $2950.00 on Amazon!!! I can't believe it??

Comment

Hi,

we need to keep in mind that 99% of all those "rare books" proposed at ridiculous prices are NOT selling.
      On Amazon you can find a particular book proposed from 5 usd to 100 usd... without any logic.

I recently bought online the "Adolf Hitler - the unknown artist" (English upgraded edition) for 55 euros, when it is still proposed for a few hundred of usd on Amazon...

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
        You guys think this book's price is crazy, look at Vol 1 Uniforms & Organization of the German Police at $2950.00 on Amazon!!! I can't believe it??
        What a price. I do not care for money. I gave my sample a while ago to a friend who could use it as a police collector.
        I knew they were asking a high price for it. It pleases me when I can please a friend.

Comment

Precious?

Supply and demand I guess … I am just a collector and I am not into the finger pointing, nor am I a 3rd party bookseller …. and I think a person can only be truly robbed in this category if under some sort of duress or deception.

However, my wife has accused me of being a "precious snowflake" on occasion (referring to Tomega's initial post) - so there's that.

Regards, Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
            I’ve got this book from when it was first published. For once, I’ve potentially made money on something!

All books are valuable when you need to look something up at that moment in time.

Comment

Is there a chance a limited run of this might be brought back?

Comment

Originally posted by akriener View Post
                Is there a chance a limited run of this might be brought back?
                See post no 9 in this thread

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...77&postcount=9

Spoiler alert: No

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X