John VD Heijden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Niederlande View Post
    Robert, since it is out in the open and on facebook ( but written in Dutch ) I think I can post it here. Tragically John took his own life....
    Kopfschuss? well im very sad for hes family.

Comment

So very sad that anyone does that, but we don't know what led to that circumstance. Rest easy fellow WAFer

Comment

Dear John

Im saddened that you are no longer among us. The biggest thoughts to you and your family. Thanks for what we have shared!

Rest in peace!

Jens

Comment

Rip

I was sorry to hear of a fellow WAF members passing, especially one so young. Condolences to the family and friends of John.

Richard Marriott-Smith
          Richard.

Deus Dat Incrementum

Comment

Yesterday my thoughts went back to the tragic day that John ended his life. You will be missed my friend

Comment

Hello,

John was a great guy, had a fantastic eye for BeVo and was always willing to share. I never got a chance to meet him in person but we had some lively debates on BeVo eagles.

I met his widow, and friends and family of his in 2014. He is missed by an awful lot of people. Thanks Emiel for bringing this thread back up

The picture is of John , on the left, and his best friend and workmate Rini.

RIP John!

Fred
              Attached Files

Comment

I think of John often, we had great discussions and an exchange of photos and cultures. He was a great guy and is missed still.
                Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Although I am a new member, and never had a chance to correspond with John or get to know him, I am learning from his posts. It is obvious that he was well thought-of and a kind, helpful person. It is sad that he has passed, but his helpful spirit lives on and continues to benefit others, through his posts here and no doubt many other good works elsewhere.

All best wishes to his family and friends, and my sincere condolences.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X