Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liebermuster tunic

Hey guys,
    Who makes the best Liebermuster, (Buntfarbenaufdruck 45) tunic?
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by swjxe View Post
    hey guys,
    who makes the best reproduction liebermuster, (buntfarbenaufdruck 45) tunic?
    Thanks in advance.
    btt
    Last edited by swjXE; 01-13-2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Is there a choice?

Comment

Originally posted by johann mor View Post
        Is there a choice?
        Johann,
        Sorry,
        I meant reproduction Liebermuster tunic.

Comment

btt
          btt

Comment

hey guys,
            who makes the best reproduction liebermuster, (buntfarbenaufdruck 45) tunic?
            Thanks in advance.
            btt

Comment

I have only seen them on eBay and they all appear to be out of China. Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron P View Post
                I have only seen them on eBay and they all appear to be out of China. Ron.
                Ron,
                Thanks for weighing in. I saw the ones on ebay but the pictures weren't very good. The ones that look the best so far that I've found at least from the photos are from Hiki Militaria Shop ,but I was hoping that someone out there had actually bought one from whatever brand and could recommend it before I stick my neck out and get stuck with a piece of junk, I think I'm not getting any response because perhaps nobody cares to reenact late 1945.

Comment

I bought a set for my darling wife from ebay, it's ok but I think looking at the options, that bear any resemblance to the originals out there, they are all made by the same company. I originally tried to order a set from Hiki but never got any response and after several weeks they just gave me a refund without any explanation. I wonder are they still in business. Other than that I don't know of anyone who makes reproductions and that's why I asked, is there a choice.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by johann mor View Post
                    I bought a set for my darling wife from ebay, it's ok but I think looking at the options, that bear any resemblance to the originals out there, they are all made by the same company. I originally tried to order a set from Hiki but never got any response and after several weeks they just gave me a refund without any explanation. I wonder are they still in business. Other than that I don't know of anyone who makes reproductions and that's why I asked, is there a choice.

Jon
                    Jon,
                    It helps a lot at least to know that there's no choice.
                    Now I can quit wasting time searching.

Comment

Go spend your $100 and tell us all about the camo when you get it and post a few pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                        Go spend your $100 and tell us all about the camo when you get it and post a few pictures.
                        Kammo man

I can't believe you want to see anything that's fake!

Comment

Someone asked about Military Harbor on a different site. First I’d ever heard of it. More “made in China” products. But they have leibermuster uniforms. Probably the same as sold on eBay.

Comment

There appear to be 2 types available, the type Hiki sells, which looking at the originals on line, are as close as you are going to get and then there's the other type from TopPots, which I don't like. I think that the version that Hiki and others sell on ebay, are the same as used on Fury.

Jon
                            Attached Files

Comment

The trousers that I bought from ebay.
                              I hope that helps.

Jon
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X