Mengele's bones to be used for "research"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a shortage of bones to study in south america
    This is so dumb i think the man who done it was attention to make a newspaper

Comment

Originally posted by Rylan View Post
      For all the bad things that have happened, and are happening in the world, we have to discuss the morality of Mengele's bones being used for medical research....
      All bad things happening in the world generally cannot even be discussed here, as you know. If the topic is beneath your dignity then stay out of it, whats so hard about that ?

Comment

Would expect they will surface at the next Max, or SOS Show (Price on Request) along with a COA. Right next to the SS tuxedo pins and Eva's panties for the most discerning of TR collectors.
        Last edited by Edward; 03-30-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rylan View Post
          I'm not going to lose any sleep over Mengele's remains potentially being desecrated..... Who knows, maybe he signed something agreeing that his remains are to be donated for medical research?
          Agreed. The guy was utter scum and who cares what happens to his bones. They could be used to stir the contents of a public outhouse for all I care.
          When you go home
          Tell them for us and say
          For your tomorrow
          We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
          Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Originally posted by Edward View Post
            Would expect they will surface at the next Max, or SOS Show (Price on Request) along with a COA. Right next to the SS tuxedo pins and Eva's panties for the most discerning of TR collectors.
            I imagine provenance with be a mutha for this ,,, If we see 12 Mengele femurs popping up, we'll know something is amiss.

For the record, I will not lose any sleep over his bones, I think the way they are going about it is childish, undignified and slightly perverse and thats about it.
            Running out of breathing Nazis to pursue, would not surprise me in the least to see the usual suspects go after bones and corpses just to try to stay relevant.

Comment

They look self authenticating to me.
              pseudo-expert

Comment

For all his sins Josef Mengele has been the default boogeyman for all 'nazi hunters'
                Hollywood consigned him to oblivion regardless of his actual deeds...reality very seldom shows up in such cases...many h. surviviors swear Mengele selected or experimented on them even though when times and dates could not support the claims.
                Ironically although not well known.. many results of their experiments are in use today including horizontal rescue from the sea.
                Last edited by praubal; 03-31-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

All this seems like a hoax. If not it sounds to me like Dr. Muniz needs a few more minutes of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by praubal View Post
                    For all his sins Josef Mengele has been the default boogeyman for all 'nazi hunters'
                    Hollywood consigned him to oblivion regardless of his actual deeds...reality very seldom shows up in such cases...many h. surviviors swear Mengele selected or experimented on them even though when times and dates could not support the claims.
                    Ironically although not well known.. many results of their experiments are in use today including horizontal rescue from the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Don D. View Post
                      They look self authenticating to me.
                      LOL I thought the same Don!

Comment

Meh. I'd say they'll get pinched inside of two weeks once they hit the table.

Don

Comment

eldenwaff,

Every time a thread like this appears on WAF you're involved in some way or another. People notice these coincidences.

Cheers,

Jamie.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X