BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a high end repro of an TK ring ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immelmann View Post
    have you tried Lidl...?

Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by Immelmann View Post
      have you tried Lidl...?
      but how about u ?

Comment

Comment

ring in gold (750k) and diamonds in eyes socks

Comment

Originally posted by Hapur View Post
            Hand engraved, die struck TK rings at www.totenkopfrings.com

My ring from this source...... I'm a stickler and very happy with it.

As a matter of fact the first one he made was stolen in the mail and he made me a new one.
            Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately the skull from the last post is totally not right compared to an original.

Comment

By the way, Don Boyle too support this repro ans wears it

Comment

This is not in the same league as some of the reproductions posted here, but for reference & to add to the completeness of the thread:

There is a 925 silver 1:1 copy of a Totenkopfring included with the 'Dragon in Dreams' Reinhard Heydrich 1/6 scale figure. I got one last year and the ring is ok, not fantastic but ok enough for the price considering what it comes with.

https://www.actionfiguren-shop.com/F...aram=heydrich&

Reinhard Heydrich - Operation Anthropoid - Figure im Maßstab 1:6 (ca. 30cm)
                  Operation Anthropoid: Das im Mai 1942 in Prag erfolgreich durchgeführte Attentat auf den Repräsentanten des Deutschen Reichs in der besetzten Tschechoslowakei Reinhard Heydrich, Titel: Stv. Reichsprotektor in Böhmen und Mähren, wurde unter dem Decknamen Operation Anthropoid 1941 vorbereitet. Heydrich, ein enger Mitarbeiter Himmlers, Chef des RSHA und SS-Obergruppenführer / General der Polizei, übte de facto die Macht der Besatzer in den 1939 vom Deutschen Reich annektierten Gebieten der Tschechoslowakei aus. Die Widerstandskämpfer Jan Kubi¨ und Jozef Gabcík stützten sich auf den tschechoslowakischen militärischen Nachrichtendienst der Londoner Exilregierung unter der Leitung von Franti¨ek Moravec und den britischen Special Operations Executive (SOE in London). Im Dezember 1941 sprangen mehrere Widerstandskämpfer, darunter Kubi¨ und Gabcík, in der Nähe von Prag mit Fallschirmen ab. Die beiden Männer führten am 27. Mai 1942 den Anschlag auf Heydrich aus. Heydrich überlebte schwer verletzt, wurde medizinisch versorgt und starb wenige Tage später an einer durch das Attentat verursachten schweren Wundinfektion. Als 350 SS-Männer die Attentäter und fünf Unterstützer durch einen Verrat in der Prager Karl-Borromäus-Kirche (seit 1945 St. Cyrill und Method-Kirche) eingekesselt hatten, kam es bei und in der Krypta zu einem mehrstündigen Feuergefecht. Die vier letzten überlebenden Widerstandskämpfer nahmen sich schließlich dort selbst das Leben. Danach zerstörten deutsche Polizeikräfte (Angehörige der Gestapo, des SD und der Schutzpolizei unter dem Kommando von SS-Offizieren, einer Sonderkommission und des Befehlshabers der Sipo in Prag) unter Mitwirkung der tschechischen Gendarmerie in den nächsten Tagen die Orte Lidice und Le¸áky. Die gesamte Einwohnerschaft wurde getötet oder verschleppt. Hunderte Tschechen wurden landesweit angeblich ebenfalls zur „Vergeltung“ festgenommen und in Konzentrationslager nach Deutschland deportiert. Heydrich erhielt in Berlin ein Staatsbegräbnis. Dies war und blieb der einzig erfolgreiche Anschlag auf ein Mitglied der Führungsschicht des nationalsozialistischen Staats. Der Deckname der Operation bezog sich auf die wissenschaftliche lateinische Bezeichnung Anthropoidea für höhere Primaten, d. h. Herrentiere oder menschenähnliche Affen. Er war eine ironische Anspielung auf die NS-Idee des „Herrenmenschen“, als dessen Verkörperung Heydrich galt..(C) Wikipedia

Dieses Produkt dient nur zur Darstellung von Historie, zu Ausbildungs- und Informationszwecken und soll in keiner weise die Ideologie oder den Krieg verherrlichen. - The product is for historic education purposes only and is not intended to glorify, nor exploit the horrors and atrocities of war

* This is the MOST Realistic Reinhard Heydrich ever in 1:6!
                  * There is a 1:1 highly-detailed Silver Ring included.
                  * The ring is made of 925 silver.

Comes with:
                  ------------------------------
                  Base:
                  1 One authentic headsculpt
                  2 One all-era body
                  3 One pair of open palms
                  4 One pair of relaxed palms
                  5 One pair palms of holding pistol

Outfits:
                  6 One M32 black uniform
                  7 One pair of breeches
                  8 One great coat
                  9 One brown shirt
                  10 One visor cap
                  11 One pair of white gloves
                  12 One tie
                  13 Two belts (one with shoulder strap)
                  14 One pair of Jackboots

Weapon:
                  15 One sword with scabbard
                  16 One P08 pistol with mag and holster

Insignia:
                  17 One Pilot's Badge
                  18 One German National Badge for Physical Training
                  19 One Danzig Cross First Class
                  20 One German Horseman's Badge in Siliver
                  21 One Golden Party Badge
                  22 One Luftwaffe Night fighter Clasp
                  23 Two pcs of shoulder boards
                  24 Two pairs of collar tabs
                  25 Two white cuff titles
                  26 Two V-shape badges
                  27 One armband
                  28 Two SD sleeve diamonds

Accessories:
                  29 One 1:1 Ring (925 silver)

Comment

ring very ugly

Comment

Well I just wanted to share my opinion on a ring I bought from www.totenkopfrings.com, I've seen some good opinions on this forum about his rings and they are not very expensive so I decided to try, the ring was 45€ with shipping I payed overall 52€

First it took over a month to receive it, I pade the order on the 4 of July, he said it was done by 11th but forgot to send it... I contacted again on the 23rd and that was when he finally send it, but choose to lie and said that he already had sent it and it was due to the pandemic bla bla but I could see in the tracking that the ring was just sent lol I received it yesterday and this is what I got... Very dissatisfied with this crap the skull is tilted, the inscription is not centered the Himmler signature looks like himmlir and even the ring size is not what I've ordered... So pure crap, I've sent him a email and no feedback so beware buying from him. Very disappointing.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well i just received an email saying he's gonna make me a new ring because he wants his customers happy so i will wait and see, but first experience it was not good but i'll give the benefit of the doubt and i'll post the new ring when it arrives.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X