MedalsMilitary

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a high end repro of an TK ring ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathiass View Post
    Dont buy a standard ring from Russia for 100 usd. Its way too high price unless you dont care about what you spend of course.

Just my thoughts, not sure if it gave anything at all.

Regards
    mathiass
    I regard these rings as a nice piece of work . . . .
    Regards David

Comment

Dont buy a standard ring from Russia for 100 usd. Its way too high price unless you dont care about what you spend of course.

I was happy to find a local jeweler in Kiev who made and sold these kind of rings, I bought mine in Kiev for about 50usd. Unfortunately I do not have any contacts to that jeweler that I can share.

Just my thoughts, not sure if it gave anything at all.

Regards
      mathiass
      Well )))
      lets show us ur cheap and cool copy of sshr ?
      P.S. if you are not sure of anything, do not write nonsense, you'll get smart )))

Comment

Originally posted by ZiG View Post
        Well )))
        lets show us ur cheap and cool copy of sshr ?
        P.S. if you are not sure of anything, do not write nonsense, you'll get smart )))
        I knew that something like this would come from you, since you must give a response similar to that.

No. You keep working and doing yours in Russia. Your criticism trying to ridicule me, just show that you know very well that Im not totally off course.

Note that I did not write anything else than that your prices are too high, nothing about the quality.

Regards
        mathiass

Comment

I knew that something like this would come from you, since you must give a response similar to that.

No. You keep working and doing yours in Russia. Your criticism trying to ridicule me, just show that you know very well that Im not totally off course.

Note that I did not write anything else than that your prices are too high, nothing about the quality.

Regards
          mathiass

I make high-quality copies that are exact replicas of the ring for 37 years, and what you bought in Kiev, I'm sure is not an ordinary copy, which is very remotely resembles an honorary ring with all the Internet

Comment

I think Zig’s ring is very reasonably price for a high quality copy Honor ring. You can’t get a better deal than that for a top quality ring like the one Zig offers. I’ve seen many cheaper copies and they are just not worth it. Some copies are not even made out of silver. Other supposedly “high quality” copies (from Canada) are priced over $200.00 and they have the wrong dimensions (smaller width than the original). Zig’s ring has the right width and the “proper” skull with outstanding details just like an original 1930’s Honor ring and is well worth it in my opinion.

Comment

I´m not a sales man on this, but just got my own TK ring copy from ZIG, and what i´m learn`d of these rings...this is an accurate copy of it. You can even choose your own inscripition you choose, if not historical wanted. Price is also very reasonable.

Best

J
              Last edited by Joachim N; 07-01-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Hapurs and ZiGs HRs are very high quality and priced very fairly...
                again,, for years we're still talking about this on GDC and now here..

Hapur makes his the authentic way [according to his research and experience]. A drawn bar of silver, then has a custom hand cut die. It's chocked in a press and the silver bar goes in and it presses out a HR. He engraves it in the flat them rounds it. solder on a separate skull and its done.
                The band is of the 2nd pattern and is a work of art! The skull is different but its done for a reason. He makes them any material you want, gold, silver , platinum,,,also engraves whatever you want.

ZiG has been making his too a long time. Much time and work went i to it. His is cast one piece. It's mathematically done so it doesn't come out small scale from casting. I think you can get different material for his also. His HR is of the 1st pattern. IT is a VERY close copy of the first pattern and done very very well!

. I've met ZiG years ago [a good guy] and he's always dreamed of making this high quality HR and now he has! Hapur I know thru GDC membership and has helped me with some research and is also one of the 'good guys'.
                You do your research on them, give them a good look and make your choice,,,or buy both!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaspare View Post
                  Hapurs and ZiGs HRs are very high quality and priced very fairly...
                  again,, for years we're still talking about this on GDC and now here..
                  I have actually bought a ring with standard inscription from Hapur some years ago. I was happy with the outcome in all. The ring felt very solid.

Unfortunately the ring didnt really match as I thought it should. Instead of trying to solve this in some way and adjusting the ring, it became a very well appreciated gift to my friend who I gave it away to.

Regards
                  mathiass

Comment

Soon, I will correct something in this matter ...

Comment

new engraving in style of early dates 24.XII.33

Comment

tower of power of my repro

Last edited by ZiG; 09-01-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Hi ZiG,
                          Do you do your rings in real silver?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonderkommando View Post
                            Hi ZiG,
                            Do you do your rings in real silver?
                            Hi Sonderkommando !
                            Of course sterling silver

Comment

new orders and foto session

Comment

have you tried Lidl...?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X