Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god!!!!!,excelente coleccion

Comment

Muchas gracias a los hermanos de la patria madre.
      Me tomó muchos años, muchos libros y mucha suerte incluyendo buenos amigos que ayudaron he hicieron posible mi colección.
      Gracias

Comment

Cuanto tiempo sin oir decir "La Patria Madre"..
        De usted las gracias a sus amigos y los libros guárdelos bien.
        Congratulations

Antonio

Comment

are the books worth their money?

Comment

Oh yes....!!

Comment

Vol 4 coming out next week

Comment

What an amazing Collection of Panzer items, nothing less then wonderfull!

And now to the more importent part, please adopt me, as I would very much like to inherit your Collection.

Back to reality, I am amazed, it is a museum worthy Collection indeed.

Just keep posting.

/Flemming

Comment

Thank you
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well, I finally got the Pz general in order to complete my wall, here are some pictures in the mean time rhe proper manequinne by Federico is done

First is the box of course
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by sunny59; 04-04-2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Once the box is opened this is what I found inside
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some information on the general

Army Panzer Generalleutnant Walter Chales de Beaulieu- was born on 14-06-1898 in Saalfeld, East Prussia, and entered the army as a Fahnenjunker in the 73rd Field Artillery Regiment. With the outbreak of the first war he was an adjutant of their 2nd Battalion. After the war he was allowed in the new Reichswehr and was the Chief of Operations in the General Staff of the XVI Army Corps at the beginning of World War II. Chales had different commands in the Panzer Regiments, and he landed (for the first time) in the infamous Führer Reserve OKH, from 8 to 14-01-1942. After having the command of the 26th Panzer Grenadier Brigade, he came back to the Führer Reserve OKH for a much longer period, from 08-11-1942 until 08-03-1943. He was detached to the Army Group South for briefing as a Divisional Commander. Delegated with the command of the 168th Infantry Division and, for the third time, in the Reserve from 10-11-1943 until 20-01-1944. Chales was again commander, now of the 23rd Infantry Division , and he succeeded Generalleutnant der Infanterie, Kommandeur 276st Infanterie Division, , Curt Badinsky. Chales de Beaulieu was in the Führer Reserve until 31-01-1945. On this date he was dismissed from active service on political grounds (he was the chief of the general staff for Generaloberst Erich Hoepner, who was involved in the 20th July bomb plot…Erich Hoepner was hanged in Plötzensee prison). Chales de Beaulieu survived and lived in Kressbronn, where on 26-08-1976 he passed away at the age of 78. He is buried in a small cemetery in Kressbronn (Kressbronn am Bodensee is a commune and a village in the district of Bodensee in Baden-Württemberg in Germany.

Comment

Sir, You have a very impressive collection. Thanks for sharing

Comment

here is a better pic
                              Attached Files

Comment

No Words

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X