• Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

fantastic collection

Comment

great display- is the commemorative map a postwar vet organisation product or period? I saw some of those as vet displays in the lecture rooms of the infantry school in Munster (Bundeswehr) - the rooms were used by the WH vets of different WH Heer divisions for meetings and they decorated them with commemorative pictures and (tactical) symbols as well. They also were very active advisors for the adjacent Panzer Museum. Then, still in the late 80s the intermingling between active soldiers and vets was still seen as comradship (In the late 90s they were expelled due to politics). I was very impressed then to see all that, nevertheless I knew almost nothing and was unfortunately a quite ignorant twen with more non military fields of interest ....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by o.r.k. View Post
              great display- is the commemorative map a postwar vet organisation product or period? I saw some of those as vet displays in the lecture rooms of the infantry school in Munster (Bundeswehr) - the rooms were used by the WH vets of different WH Heer divisions for meetings and they decorated them with commemorative pictures and (tactical) symbols as well. They also were very active advisors for the adjacent Panzer Museum. Then, still in the late 80s the intermingling between active soldiers and vets was still seen as comradship (In the late 90s they were expelled due to politics). I was very impressed then to see all that, nevertheless I knew almost nothing and was unfortunately a quite ignorant twen with more non military fields of interest ....
              Thank you for the feedback guys. appreciate

About The map its belong to a grouping, it have the date and address on the back where it was mailed pre 1945, I forgot the date. I frame it many years ago, need to put it apart in order to find out.

Comment

Panzer Wall

Originally posted by lorre View Post
                amazing thank you for sharing
                Amen! What a Wonderful Collection! Thank You for sharing, Butch

Comment

Number one collection!
                  COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Here is a small addition to the theme of PZ ITEMS
                      This is my reg flag ring
                      Attached Files

Comment

Amazing collection Sunny,it gets better and better all the time

Comment

Thanks Eddie
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

II PZ REG 36 was almost destroyed at Stalingrad
                              The ring is on top of my Ulanka
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oberfeldwebel Anton Welzbacher
                                Like to share with fellow collectors, specially those panzer collectors, some pictures from this soldier who manage to survive the war and enrolled in the new German army in the late 50's again as a panzer soldier. The soldier I am refering is the one inside the red circle. The grouping consist of his panzer uniform and side cap, dog tag, medals, buckle, photos, maps, paper items, personal effects and more. I got this grouping from Bill Shea. Enjoy.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 14 users online. 0 members and 14 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X