• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonderfull collection!

Comment

The pics of the KA tunics are just brilliant. Wow. J

Comment

Now you can see that KM and CA is also very nice to collect. In my opinion still underestimated and undervalued.
        A big 10 points from the netherlands for your collection and your collectionknowlegde.

Peter

Comment

Eduardo, see you have bought several more fine items since i visited you in Madrid! Very nice friend, very nice!
          Buenas
          Petrus

Comment

Wow, Great looking collection Tom

Comment

Fantastic collection!

I really like how you have everything displayed and arranged!

Comment

"La Mas!"

-Ray-

Comment

Mein GOD, Invasion!!! Always take time to revisit this KILLER thread Eduardo!!

Comment

Looking forward to an updating my friend!

Comment

World class

Eduardo,

Your Collection is astonish
                      and so many people like it.

Nice to get inspiration from it and enjoy all the nice pictures
                      Keep up the good work and continue to inspire us
                      even in the future

All the best from me.

Svante

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                      Dimitri, not all, there are 5 more

Comment

Thanks to all for your kind words, I really apreciate them. I'm glad to see some old good internet friends here.

I'm a little out of the web lately, sorry. I am currently working on a new project, a book, of course, about the Kriegsmarine, uniforms, equipment, instruments, ..., I hope that it will be available in English in the middle of the next year. I will update you the progress. Of course any collaboration with pieces or period photographs will be well received, and of course recognized.

Thanks again to all
                        Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                        Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Eduardo,

That is probably the finest collection I have seen that represents one Service. You have done a super job with the uniforms and headgear and everything looks top quality. Just awesome!!!! Did you build the display cases yourself?

Bravo!

vr

Bob

Comment

Very impressive collection Eduardo.

I am speechless over seeing so many wonderful items now being looked after for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                              Thanks to all for your kind words, I really apreciate them. I'm glad to see some old good internet friends here.

I'm a little out of the web lately, sorry. I am currently working on a new project, a book, of course, about the Kriegsmarine, uniforms, equipment, instruments, ..., I hope that it will be available in English in the middle of the next year. I will update you the progress. Of course any collaboration with pieces or period photographs will be well received, and of course recognized.

Thanks again to all
                              Hello my friend!

Nice to hear you write a book.Looking forward to this and i hope yo contact if you need objects (There is many big nice KM Collection in Norway).

Best regards,Morten.

Comment

Thanks all for your kind word, always a pleasure to share this hobby with you. Still working on the book, a little already wrote and many pictures done, but a lot of work for the next months. Thanks to all that offer me their pieces for the book, sure that I will use them, thanks my friends

I'm packing many of the instruments to send them to the photagrapher, and I made this dispaly before close the boxes, I hope you enjoy.
                                Attached Files
                                Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                                Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X