Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedCatcher1986 View Post
    Why type of cabinets do you use to display such a fine collection?
    Hello, the cabinets are custom-made by a cabinetmaker, mounted directly on the floor of the room, up to the ceiling, with a height of 1.90 and sliding glass doors, and on top of these capboards to strore non display pieces and books. I made direcly the interior display glasses.
    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Admirable colección Eduardo.
      CongratulationsPulgares hacia arriba
      regards

Antonio

Comment

this is a new world of colecting for me ,,(before just heer and lw)

its just a great collection and with great details

greetings Bruno

Comment

Hi Eduardo.

Fantastic KM stuff do you have. Someone has told me you're planning to issue a book about KM uniforms soon, please have you a prevision about when book will be disponible for sale and how we can purchase it from you?

Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by R.R. View Post
            Hi Eduardo.

Fantastic KM stuff do you have. Someone has told me you're planning to issue a book about KM uniforms soon, please have you a prevision about when book will be disponible for sale and how we can purchase it from you?

Regards,

Ricardo
            Hello Ricardo, the work is almost finish, if I'm not wrong this week the final edition has been sent to the printers for the first printting test. Ihave not the final dates it will be available, but this week the editor is in the States clossing this point with the distributors. As son as I have the final information about dates and price I will let you know here.

I'm going to buy some copies for all of you that want I send directly.

Thanks

Regards
            Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
              Hello Ricardo, the work is almost finish, if I'm not wrong this week the final edition has been sent to the printers for the first printting test. Ihave not the final dates it will be available, but this week the editor is in the States clossing this point with the distributors. As son as I have the final information about dates and price I will let you know here.

I'm going to buy some copies for all of you that want I send directly.

Thanks
              Thank you for your reply Eduardo.

Great news, I'll be more attentive about more news from your book forward. I'm anxious to see your stunning stuff into a book format and with a text description to explaining it.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

A wonderful collection Eduardo...

I look forward to seeing your new book also, congratulations.

Comment

Hi Eduardo

Since 4th January than we talked last time about your book I have checked this thread with the hopeless to see the project finished and so I wonder

Any newest info later the book printing as you stated,can we expect it during this rest of february or when can we expect this great one..

Im anxiously expecting my signed example and the moment to pick it up from your home apart is always interesting have a chat with you and see your new addtions

Regards

Fernando

Comment

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
                    Hi Eduardo

Since 4th January than we talked last time about your book I have checked this thread with the hopeless to see the project finished and so I wonder

Any newest info later the book printing as you stated,can we expect it during this rest of february or when can we expect this great one..

Im anxiously expecting my signed example and the moment to pick it up from your home apart is always interesting have a chat with you and see your new addtions

Regards

Fernando
                    Hi Fernando,

we are so close to the end, but I don't have a final date about when it will be available. This week I have to talk with the editor, I will share any new information I have from him.

Thanks for the interest

Regards
                    Eduardo

Comment

Wow, amazing.

Looks as if this was in a museum. Crazy to think its owned privately.

Well done.

Comment

Hello all, some of my last additions for the "silvers"
                        Attached Files

Regards
                        Eduardo

Comment

Book update

I have just finish the printing test review, and I'm really happy with the end product, I think that you will like it, around 500 pages and 3000 pictures

I don't have the final publishing date (hope that soon) and price, will let you now when they were closed

As son as I have the authorisation I will show you the cover (very impresive) and some pages as example

Regards
                          Eduardo

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

I hope this day at soon as possible

Comment

Hello mates, I have some news about the availablity of the book, it's already in the printing process but the final date scheduling by the USA distributors is next September, don't know why. Don't know when I will be able to have the copies I have ordered for all of you that want it directly from me.

Regards
                                Eduardo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X