H.J. Cloth insignia collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H.J. Cloth insignia collection

General HJ shoulder straps. First two photos are pairs, last photo is singles.

Motor, Flieger, Marine and Signals HJ shoulder straps.

Comment

Strifendienst, Flakhelfer, educational, Bann Munich and leadership shoulder straps.

Comment

1934 Patten HJ shoulder straps, Landjahr, and D.J. Leadership shoulder straps.

Comment

HJ and D.J. Sleeve insignia. First photo HJ Feldschar Dentists insignia. Second photo HJ Verwalter sleeve insignia. Third photo D.J. Sigrunes. Fourth photo D.J. Hordenfuhrer winkels, fifth photo homemade HJ armband.

Comment

Ausweis, district triangle, shoulder strap, and special Sigrune from Jungbann 201 Herbert Norkus of Berlin Moabit.

Fahnlienfahne of Fahnlien 28 Jungbann 143 Altena/Olpe of the West Westphalia Gebiet.

Pole topper for the Fahlienfahne and Gefolgschaftsfahne.

Comment

Just a fun picture. If anyone wants a more detailed photo or information about any specific items shown just ask.

Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 05-21-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Lovely collection !! Thanks for showing !! I'm still searching for a long time boards with number 173 and 239. Its my hometown but hard to find !!

Comment

Simply amazing Darin ...i remember your collection from some time back and it has grown to the best collection of hj straps i have seen . Hats off to you m8

Comment

Outstanding collection! You should be very proud. Thanks for sharing it.

Mark

Comment

Superb collection Darin,really colourfull

Comment

Just got this set after a difficult search. Early version of the second pattern HJ Feldschar for a Hauptarzt. Not an easy set to find.

Comment

Comment

A world class collection Darin Hard to beat that I would say

Nick

Comment

Thanks Mike and Nick.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X