X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Division View Post
      Jaime exact, the dog tag is found near Kolpino. Was it yours?

Beautiful and valuable documents Guripa250

regards
      Great Tag !!!!
      RS

Comment

I just read an article about a Blue Ezcuadrile pailot: Cptn Arroniz, in it it has the photo of a LW M40 helmet with the Spanish freiwillige Issue decal, I had hear of a mint Blue Ezcuadrille helmet sometime ago, I wonder if its this one or is it another facke......

I will scan the photos later and up load them........I also remember i saw a post war added decal on an M40 LW once, but I must admit this Arroniz helmet looks rather convincing.....

Comment

The coat:
          Attached Files

Comment

That is exactly the photo...!

Comment

Spanish Uniform Blue Division and Cap

This is an example of Spanish Blue Division uniform and Red Cap, enjoy !!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guripa250 View Post
                This is an example of Spanish Blue Division uniform and Red Cap, enjoy !!
                Very very nice...!!!

que bonita boina y atuendo de regreso pone usted señor

Comment

Photo:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guripa250 View Post
                        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!
                        To you and to allo of you my great friends!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Guripa... FELICES FIESTAS A TODOS!!

Comment

My dear friends, here we go with some better photos of two Spanish made pouches found in spanish positions infront of Kolpino...

What is very interesting about these items, is that when the Spaniards arrived at Grafenwohr camp in Bavaria for training, before being sent to the front, the idea was to fully equip them with German material, yet either out of lack of supply or the liking of their own gear, some men still kept their Spanish equipment such as belts and harness.

In the camp during this transition of Spanish to German equipment it was normal to see a mix of material,

yet on the front....., it was common to see belts (several variants), but was quite rare to see the Spanish made harness and the ammo pouches.....

The stitching is completly gone, yet a cool detail is the clay stuck to one of the pouches...I think is a very cool idea to have a little of the soil where this battles were fought, especialy this famous battle of February 1943!!!

Comment

I would like to share my Christmas gift with all of you..!

All of these items were found in a bunker (chambola) in the spanish positions infront of Kolpino, probably of regiment 262, probably of those that helped slow down the soviet onslught......

Items found were two spanish belts, three spanish ammo pouches and two helmets......

photos of items after cleanning

The items were pretty deep, almost 6 m I was told so that is why they are in souch good condition....

I will post more photos later.....

Comment

Wow, what a find and the helmets still have their liners and chinstraps, and they faired pretty good over all those years under ground in a banker, compered to the outside of the helmets. Well done on finding them.

Lou

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 30 users online. 0 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X