This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guripa250 View Post
    Hi friends this 3 bottles of wine of the 50th years of the Spanish Blue Division ( 1941-1991) is a present for a very good friend of mine, I am very happy with this 3 olds bottles in my collection.
    Now this is something you dont see every day

Nice set of bottles lets open one

Comment

This is a great thread, can't wait to see the next posts.

Allan
      Looking for information on RKT KARL HUBER
      Stoßtruppführer AufKlAbt 20 (mot.)

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it'

Comment

I consider that the world of Blue Division militaría is fascinating, but at the same time extremely rare and complicated collect.

Rare, because we know that all German Uniforms, equipment an material was returned and therefore recycled, only surviving examples of these German issue items are the ones the returning veterans smuggled as souveniers, so its almost impossibel to find.

Complicated As you can only obtain original items if they appear out of a state of a veteran or their families and somehow find their way to a collector market, either directly or into local markets.

Now, there are a lot of small items to be found that are period related to the Blue Division, but not directly used by the volunteers in their service in Russia. The “been there” items are extremely hard to find and more if they are German issue items, such as uniforms & head gear.

Now it appears that the only places wher you can find this rare items are either in Spain or Russia....

When it comes to blue Division militaria collecting, the idea of "...I want it to be true..." is not enough, either it conforms in all detail down to the milimiter or back away....

Too many fackes out there...especially of perzonalized items.......

Th story of German issue items that comes from a veteran state without any proof is becoming to comon these days...

Last edited by Spanish Freiwillige; 05-14-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allan P. View Post
          This is a great thread, can't wait to see the next posts.

Allan
          Thanks Allan , it was a very good idea from Jaime, keep in touch !!!

Comment

Comment

Nice thread about a first rate unit! Jim

Comment

Here is a better shot of my Spanish Waffen SS volunteer 1945 Tunic, most of the men that formed the Unit both in the Ezquerra and Walloon outfits were men that did not repatriate themselves with the Blue legion in 44, so they kept their old Heer uniforms. To the dislike of many, when absorbed into the SS, ranks were not respected and many were broken down to privates, but after some initial fighting the combat experience of many of these true combat vets, that had seen fighting in the Moroccan war, the Spanish Civil War and the Eastern Front , soon became evident, and we can see the field promotion in this tunic…

Comment

Great Jaime.
                  RS

Comment

Originally posted by Guripa250 View Post
                    Hi friends, this is my lastest acquisition, it is very important the ribbon of EK2 medal only one side. It is very old and with a great patina. So the KVK is not in the right position...!! very rare.
                    Enjoy with it .....!!!!!
                    RS
                    Hola a todos!!

Lo primero, felicidades al poseedor de este precioso pasador!!
                    Respecto al mismo, tengo una pregunta.. ¿ cual es la razón de tener esa especie de tira de papel en el reverso??
                    Lo digo porque no es la primera vez que lo veo, y no entiendo muy bien la causa.
                    Gracias!!

Comment

Hi, this is a new group of my collection.

regards
                      Antonio

Comment

very nice set indeed!

Comment

Well I did some managing of my WWII collection room in order to make space in order to get all my Blue division items together and here is the result…

What do you think?

WWI had to be moved to another room as well as antique maratime items.... but what the hell almost all WWII is now together....

Comment

well here are some photos of Blue Division Relic hunting in the Kolpino area
                            Photos curtesy of a friend of mine in Russia........

detail of decal of one of the helmets....

Comment

A couple more finds from the Blue Division positions in Kolpino, note the Spanish issue pouches and belts
                              photos curtesy my friend in Russia....

Comment

Another Falange bukle form the Kolpino sector:

front

Back

Another special thanks to my friend in Russia for sharing these treasures....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X