Newest tallies to soon be added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest tallies to soon be added

These are soon going to be in my collection.

I am so happy. I have now completed the Schlachtschiff, Panzerschiff, Kreuzer (with exception to the Prinz Eugen) I have already several torpedo boots and several destroyer. I am doing very well with the tally collection.
    I already had the Deutschland and the Scheer, but what an upgrade.
    I look forward to posting some completed displays with postcards with these tallies.

Regards,
    JustinG
    Attached Files

closeup of Scharnhorst back
    Attached Files

Comment

Front stitching
      Attached Files

Comment

reverses of these tallies.
        Attached Files

Comment

close up picture of the Hipper portion.
          Attached Files

Comment

Deutschland
            Attached Files

Comment

Reverse showing stitching

Thanks for looking.
              JustinG
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow Justin! You have a good amount of Quality Tallies coming to You! I have not looked yet, But have You posted Your collection in the collections section of the forum yet?
                I would like to see all of Your tallies together in a Holiday group photo after these land at Your doorstep!
                Best Regards!
                Kevin

Comment

Thanks, I have been working hard on obtaining these tallies. I have been fortunate to acquire from some friends and dealer sites, and a couple from ebay.
                  This is my passion. I hope to start putting these tallies and having them displayed with a photo post card or two of the ship.

Here is a shot of the just my named tallies from about 4 months ago. Quite a change from then as I have added about 4 Torpedoboots, 2 destroyer and of course these tallies and Unterseeboot school tallies.

Regards,
                  JustinG
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well that is a very nice collection Justin, I look forward to seeing the updated photo when all others are in hand!
                    I understand Your Passion, I am a Iron Cross Junkie and at times am more excited by the item chase than actually receiving the item!
                    Thanks for the Photo Justin!
                    Kevin

Comment

For myself, I am looking forward to getting the collection complete.
                      The acquisition is a fun part, however, I see these tallies and see them disappear and not come around for some time, then I get sad and nervous and start flinging out money like mad, getting several tallies at once. Now that I am starting to complete the more difficult tallies and have them under my belt, I can have fun collecting the Destroyer fleet and finish up with some torpedoboot tallies like the Wolf, the Tiger, and others that are still missing.
                      I also am working on the Unterseeboot flottille and the Unterseeboot tenders. Those are hopefully going to be added to the fold here in the spring.
                      I am very fortunate to have had such great help in this field.

I love visiting the forums and seeing the comments and looking at peoples great collections. That is one of the greatest things about these forums is to find what passion in collecting people have. EK's are a good thing and I can't think of a better award that sort of represents the German military.

Thanks for commenting and I will post in the collectors forum when I get some of these tallies behind glass, framed and such.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,
                      JustinG

Comment

awesome

A literally awesome collection. Mint additions.
                        I look forward to the virtual tour of "The JustinG Museum of Kriegsmarine Mützenbänder".
                        Merry Christmas!
                        ---Norm

Comment

Very good! I can see the appeal to this particular focus.

Comment

Very nice collection!
                            http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                              Hope you all are having a very happy holiday season.
                              I am!

Gotta get a better camera and scanner for showing off these beauties.
                              Regards,
                              JustinG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X