No announcement yet.

POSTING NICKs COLLECTION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Finnish artillery officer in day light!
    Attached Files

Comment

Also in daylight my justice (Justiz Verwaltung) 1942 pattern uniform!
      In Volkssturm dienst! Shown many times already...but unique!
      (more on page 35 of this lengthy thread!)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by NickG; 07-18-2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

My LW Feld division impression, shown before but I can't get enough of this one! Note LW eagle on green backing!
        Attached Files

Comment

My Princess Louise Dragoon Guards (Canadian Recon Reg) uniform again!
          On the left my Ost Front Hungarian impression in German patter reversible
          Hungarian parka which I've shown before, traded away even and gotten back!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NickG; 07-18-2009, 01:23 AM.

Comment

My (restored) Vandoos 22e Reg Italy campaign officers impression again,
            now in a different setting with pants!
            (UK furnished KD uniform and Canadian KD trousers, not shade difference)
            Canaidan forces in Italy were usually kequipped with British made uniforms,
            but officers had access to other sources also.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NickG; 07-18-2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Some repeat stuff from a different angle...
              Center Dutch wedge cap converted for Heer use and right a standard German patern one!
              Attached Files

Comment

ww1 pickelhaube that I picked up earlier this year but also going to my brother!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by NickG; 07-18-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Canadian Fuseliers Mont Royal Regiment junior officer impression again.
                  The Canadian bug bit me big time. I love Canadian material now!
                  I go through these phases...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Another wonderful early Canadian BD owned by a fellow WAF member,
                    but hopefully coming my way soon (in a trade). Its 1942 dated and direct vet family obtained.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by NickG; 07-18-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

delicious insignia I think, war time applied of course!
                      This infantry regiment was attached to one of the Canadian Armored Divisions!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nick, I must ask, in post #1265, what is that framed portrait behind the Canadian gentleman's right leg?

Comment

Nick's collection

What an awesome collection Nick!!! You've got some great examples there and some really unusual ones as well. There is some impressive stuff there that I've never heard of and would not have had the opportunity to appreciate without you posting it.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hi Nick, first of all I would like to say that you've got a very. very nice collection over there. Do you have any Dutch pre 1940 tunics as well? Also, the insignia configuration on that Algonquins battledress looks very odd. A 1st. div occupation army stripe above the 4th armoured div patch? Very unusual to say the least!

Comment

Hey Nick.....

when does de museum open??

Comment

Originally posted by Chris D. View Post
                                Nick, I must ask, in post #1265, what is that framed portrait behind the Canadian gentleman's right leg?
                                OK here you go. Its a one off custom made pencil drawing by a friend of mine!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X