"Deutsche Wertarbeit"--consensus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Deutsche Wertarbeit"--consensus?

I have always had trouble with this generic logo--I have seen it on plenty of obvious repro visors, and on some that looked good. ( A certain German dealer had 2 Political visors on his site with this logo, but they had non-matching hersteller #s). If anyone had a known original (or even a repro), please post it--I would like to get some sort of consensus on it. :
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

With out a doubt there was a period making Deutsche Wertarbeit but this is not it. I used to own one. I have seen different versions of the real period marking but most had the words with some kind of twig or leaf in the logo. I wish I had a pick but I don’t. Anyway no doubt what so ever that the mark did exist but is has also been a favorite of repro’s and fakes.

Comment

Yes Nicky, lot of fake with this logo " Deutsche Arbeit" after taylor in period or just a hold fake manufacture, it's a good question...

wolfy.
      ps : Nick where is your collection picture for me ???

Comment

Hi Guys, I realise this is not the question which was posed, but this type of "Deutsche Arbeit" is legitimate and features an oak leaf sprig.

Cheers, Ade.
        Attached Files

Comment

This is another example of this style logo on a suspect visor on the GDC--
          I am specificallly referring to this style only:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
            This is another example of this style logo on a suspect visor on the GDC--
            I am specificallly referring to this style only:
            What is suspect about it?

Comment

Nick--Jeff Clark was calling it into question on the GDC forum--they are bringing back up old threads to avoid their being deleted. Look under the SA/Political Uniforms forum--there is a thread titled "Reichsleitung Political Leaders Ensemble".

I have seen this logo on know fakes, but it may be a wartime mark, as well--but the PL hats on a german site looked darn good, but had different RZM #s--so I don't know...
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                Nick--Jeff Clark was calling it into question on the GDC forum--they are bringing back up old threads to avoid their being deleted. Look under the SA/Political Uniforms forum--there is a thread titled "Reichsleitung Political Leaders Ensemble".

I have seen this logo on know fakes, but it may be a wartime mark, as well--but the PL hats on a german site looked darn good, but had different RZM #s--so I don't know...
                I just looked at the original thread with more pics. I can see where there would be some doubts on this cap, that is for sure.

Comment

I'm bringing this thread up again--here is another visor (Generalstab) with the "Deutsche Arbeit" logo in the "standard" font:
                  Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Full interior On Generalstab:
                    Attached Files
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Close-up of attachment:
                      Attached Files
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Close-up of rear SB:
                        Attached Files
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Finally, the hat itself:
                          Attached Files
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                            I just looked at the original thread with more pics. I can see where there would be some doubts on this cap, that is for sure.

THE WHOLE UNIFORM WAS A PRODUCT OF THE 4TH REICH. THE BUTTONS WERE LIKELY THE ONLY PERIOD PART OF THE WHOLE MESS. THE SELLER GOT QUITE UPSET WITH JEFF AND ME FOR OUR OPINIONS ON THE HAT AND TUNIC.

Comment

Here with an originel "Deutsche Wertarbeit" Logo for comparison.
                              A littel blurry, will make an other close up pic soon.
                              Attached Files
                              Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                              - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X