This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new additions c&cw38 & cfl43 both mint

So the first military show of the 2010 season went down yesterday here in Toronto http://www.torontomilitaryshow.com/ and it was brilliant!!!! well attended and lots of great stuff showed up.

Here are 2 juicy new canteens that I managed to add to my collection.

First off is a very nice (& earliest example in my collection) & all matching C&CW38

Up next is an unissued CFL43 once again all matching

Im running out of room..........

Comment

L&SL 42 Canteen

Originally posted by whsammler View Post
      So the first military show of the 2010 season went down yesterday here in Toronto http://www.torontomilitaryshow.com/ and it was brilliant!!!! well attended and lots of great stuff showed up.

Here are 2 juicy new canteens that I managed to add to my collection.

First off is a very nice (& earliest example in my collection) & all matching C&CW38

Up next is an unissued CFL43 once again all matching

Im running out of room..........

Congrats! Two nice canteens. Wow is this double marking, CFL43 + RBNr. My firswt time when I see something like that. I still have plenty of room, so I can help
      This is my newest acquisition: L&SL 42 marked, on red painted, steel bottle.
      Attached Files

Comment

OMG Glen......."mammamia che belle"

I hope you understod what I meaning.......

Comment

nice score Glen, have to wait and see the SMM33 dated bottle that appeared the the show!

Comment

Got this early canteen, all parts marked C&CW35, but the body, cup and straps also have additional markings "DRP" (which I believe reads Deutsch Reichspatent) and "Brm". What does the "Brm" stand for?

Comment

Nice and interesting canteen with one of the best and beautiful maker marks that I ever seen, congrats and thanks for share it

Comment

DRP Feldflasche

Please check post #251 in this thread and following posts. One of our forum members explained that this one belonged to Deutsche Reichspost, probably from town of Bremen.

Comment

Originally posted by pzo View Post
                  Please check post #251 in this thread and following posts. One of our forum members explained that this one belonged to Deutsche Reichspost, probably from town of Bremen.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

An Estonian made cup Tav40 (Tartu Alumiiniumi Vabrik = Tartu Aluminium Factory, Tartu being largest city in Southern Estonia), almost identical to German ones. Probably produced during the short period in 1940 for Red Army (Estonia was under soviet occupation that year). I also have few canteens without covers and straps and have never seen complete set.

Comment

Feldflasche cup.

Very interesting thing. I wish I had one in my collection. Are You 100 positive about markings?

Comment

Another one interesting thing never seen before
                          Thanks for share it

Comment

Very interesting thing. I wish I had one in my collection. Are You 100 positive about markings?
                            Well, actually it reads "Tav" 40, I just forgot the ""-s There's one more cup like this in my possession, but the black paint is washed off and it has something written on it in cyrillic, probably initials of a Russian soldier. One of my friends will decide if he wants it to trade tomorrow or not. If he's decision appears negative, then it's available. The same goes for the Tav40 canteen without straps, cap and cover. Feel free to PM me.

Comment

Tiny Feldflasche

I have just bought tiny Feldflasche with Brotbeutel. For comparison is regular Feldflasche and Brotbeutel. Enjoy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

New entry for me
                                Mid to late war near mint C.&C.W.43 with brown painted steel cup (not enameled )
                                ASAP will open a 3d about this one:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X