Need Some Advice On Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Some Advice On Uniform

I am looking to price some objects and I may sell them here on the forum when inventoried. I know there are a lot of experts here and I need your help. I will post a few pictures but if you need more pm me and I will email you some.

Thanks

Joe
    Attached Files

2nd

Originally posted by rev
    I am looking to price some objects and I may sell them here on the forum when inventoried. I know there are a lot of experts here and I need your help. I will post a few pictures but if you need more pm me and I will email you some.

Thanks

Joe
    2nd
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rev; 12-27-2004, 07:37 PM. Reason: picture privacy

Comment

3rd

Originally posted by rev
      2nd
      3rd
      Attached Files

Comment

4th

Originally posted by rev
        3rd
        4th
        Attached Files
        Last edited by rev; 12-27-2004, 06:02 PM. Reason: forget picture

Comment

5th

Originally posted by rev
          4th
          5th
          Attached Files

Comment

aircraft parts

Originally posted by rev
            5th
            aircraft parts
            Attached Files

Comment

aircraft parts

Originally posted by rev
              aircraft parts
              aircraft parts
              Attached Files

Comment

Short List Of Things

collection of WWII German militaria including HE 111 pilot's overalls, WWII German tunic, German flag (1933-45), Luftwaffe (Air Force) tunic Feldwebel, Stuka dive bomber's sliding window, German water temperature guage, model war planes: German, Italian, British, American and Soviet-1942, SS pedestrian traffic manual, ammunition counter from FW190, Plate from automatic flak feeder Saventaktuhr C40, Goering Squadron arm band, Boelcke Squadron arm band, Messerschmitt ME109 gun sight, German field binoculars, drinking cup was on top of field bottle, Horst Wessel Squadron arm band, German temperature guage, Deutsche Wehrmacht-German army armband and pouch, German intrumentation guages recovered from lanes shot down in Battle of Britain-summer 1940, Squadron Plate JG27, German parachute, German shell, Pilot's helmet, storage box, German combat knives, German Sword etc.

Thanks

Joe <!-- End Description --><SCRIPT language=Javascript><!-- document.write('</style>'); document.write('</form>'); document.write('<'+'/script'+'>');//--></SCRIPT></STYLE></FORM></SCRIPT>

Comment

Hey Joe,
                  I for one am interested in a few things, but for opinions on the fliegerbluse, if its possible, post a few photos in the Wehrmacht Uniform Section. It looks great. You may want to include a few photos of the linning and the eagle for the guys to get a better view of the bluse.

Michael

Comment

Done

Consider it done

Thanks

Joe

Originally posted by MGN
                    Hey Joe,
                    I for one am interested in a few things, but for opinions on the fliegerbluse, if its possible, post a few photos in the Wehrmacht Uniform Section. It looks great. You may want to include a few photos of the linning and the eagle for the guys to get a better view of the bluse.

Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X