Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer gear

Hi!
    As my favorite waffenfarbe is pioneer and i got a pioneer uniform iam woundering, what kind of gear beides the usual could a pioneer solider carry?
    What my set up is carying right now: Basic gear, back mounted zeltbahn and messtin, gasmaskcanister, and on the front he carries a k98 ammo pouche on one side, and on the other a breadbag with folded up top which i keep a german stickgrenade in, and iam planing to get some more repro/deact grenades to put in it.

Hi,
    My favorite are the pioneer side bags and demo pack! They look very cool on a mannequin. Also either the short handled pioneer shovel or the pioneer saw with carrier also looks cool. Good Hunting!

Cheers
    Gary

Originally posted by Lasse L
    Hi!
    As my favorite waffenfarbe is pioneer and i got a pioneer uniform iam woundering, what kind of gear beides the usual could a pioneer solider carry?
    What my set up is carying right now: Basic gear, back mounted zeltbahn and messtin, gasmaskcanister, and on the front he carries a k98 ammo pouche on one side, and on the other a breadbag with folded up top which i keep a german stickgrenade in, and iam planing to get some more repro/deact grenades to put in it.

Comment

Hmm, what are the prices of those objects? Pretty expensive i assume?

Comment

Hi Lasse L,

Aside from the basic Infantry gear, Divisional Pioneer Units were issued the 2 side pouches and back pack I think on a scale of 20% of the unit strength. In addition you could have the Pioneer tool pouch containing Fuze Crimpers small pliers a Pioneer Pocket knife, fuze setter,tape plus other sundry items essential for a Combat engineer. Additional to the Back pack and side pouches there is also a hand held Pioneer explosives bag that held 2x3KG charges. The saw has already been mentioned. Add Wire cutters small and large. Deactivated 1KG and 3KG Charges and there is lots to collect. On prices I bought a set of Pioneer side ;ouches and back pack for $475 two years ago, I think now they would probably cost a little more. Check out Angolia Uniforms and Traditions Vol 3 some good info in there.

Cheers

Mark

PS if I can ever work out how to reduce the size of pictures on my digital camera I'll post some pics of all of the above.

Comment

Hi!
          Could you mail the pictures to me maybe?
          Unfortenly the prices are a bit high for me right now (only 14 years old, hehe) but I might try to save up for a set of those things

My email: lassesww2@hotmail.com
          Best regards:

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X