I like this one
            Can someone explain why it’s will be no good
            Thank you
            Construction is wrong
            Roundel material is wrong
            Size is wrong
            Stitching is wrong etc.

Comment

I didn't like the weave of the base red material and thought the roundrel looked odd.

Comment

I seen them go pass on waf from time to time that’s why I was asked
                Thanks

Comment

Hey if I'm wrong I am more than willing to stand corrected. I have noticed that arm bands don't often get comments , not sure if guys that know don't always comment , or people just are not sure. In the end people can only offer opinions unless the piece has proven history

Comment

years ago I paid high end dollars for an armband just like this, and now - today, I would pass on it, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Werner.L View Post
                      years ago I paid high end dollars for an armband just like this, and now - today, I would pass on it, sorry
                      A pretty good reproduction. These have been around for quite a few years now as you say. Material is the big give away IMHO.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by STLMatt View Post
                        Construction is wrong
                        Roundel material is wrong
                        Size is wrong
                        Stitching is wrong etc.
                        Agreed the dimensions are all wrong. Also I REALLY dislike the artificially flattened out ribbon

Ian

Comment

What are u guys looking at?? The artificial,flattened out ribbon is from an iron I'm sure..the red material again is just napwear..the roundel material is fine as is the construction.Soory,but it's fine,the double stitched rows are correct..red thread on back..correct.I think people mimic what one person says.Nothing wrong here.,show me the differences please do.

Comment

For a start the roundel is not round ,its eliptical.The black edging is the wrong
                            weave.With a band in this good a condition you would expect to see a label and
                            so on.Its good from a distance but not from close up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick E View Post
                              What are u guys looking at?? The artificial,flattened out ribbon is from an iron I'm sure..the red material again is just napwear..the roundel material is fine as is the construction.Soory,but it's fine,the double stitched rows are correct..red thread on back..correct.I think people mimic what one person says.Nothing wrong here.,show me the differences please do.
                              Nothing wrong here??
                              Well, whenever you see a real one, you’ll see the differences

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X