Fair Price for Ferd. Wagner SS Cap Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair Price for Ferd. Wagner SS Cap Eagle

I rarely come across good ones anymore but alas, have one to trade. Prices seem to be all over on these so I'm wondering what to ask for a 155/42 zinc with one damaged (not missing) prong in VG condition. Thanks.

This is an Assmann eagle, not a Wagner. Imposible to say on the value without pictures, but it's probably going to be in the $400.00--$500.00 range, imo.

Chris

Comment

As with everything, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Comment

Thanks, Chris. I sent you pix and you replied that it was a good piece but that you already had several. Still struggling with the computer age but at least I have some idea as to its trade potential.

Comment

Oh, I didn't realize it was you. I would still assume that the value should be somewhere within the range I posted here.
          Best of luck!

Chris

Comment

Thanks again, Chris. I'm a gun guy and only acquire NS items in trade. Selling or trading them with other firearms enthusiasts is rarely difficult, especially if they're common items. Anything rare or unusual takes a little longer.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X