Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp hat for opinions

Interested in opinons on this camp cap.
    Cloth appears to be a finer grade that the usual coarse material and inside stamped but can find no info on this mark.

Thanks
    Gary
    Attached Files

Hi,

the "BWKZ" stamp should mean "Bekleidungswerke Konzentrationlager" (concentration camp clothing ).

But i don't like neither the stamp or the cap... The stamp seemed to be here to "legit" the cap... Both are imo bogus.
    The wool used seemed to be of far too good quality, you can check with original confirmed uniforms on the web.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
      Hi,

the "BWKZ" stamp should mean "Bekleidungswerke Konzentrationlager" (concentration camp clothing ).

But i don't like neither the stamp or the cap... The stamp seemed to be here to "legit" the cap... Both are imo bogus.
      The wool used seemed to be of far too good quality, you can check with original confirmed uniforms on the web.

See You

Vince

Completely agree! Not a original cap. Bogus cap with a bogus stamp. They’re a few originals posted in the forum.
      Last edited by matx007; 06-29-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Agree with Vince 100%. No chance at all for this imho.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys.

I know originals are scarce and just wanted to get a 2nd or more opinons ….always good to learn form our community

Comment

It’s a costume cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X