No announcement yet.

SS M42 opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you need to be a very smart Captain Ahab now, and get that Thing for a very very good Price. Just tell them straight, restored Crap in bad Condition, but i still like it, so make me a good Deal.

Originally posted by skygrunt06 View Post
    I like em salty, but I just want to be sure this is a good buy. I have been burned in the past. It seems an SS tunic is not only my holy grail but also my white whale!
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Masters in Russia often restore old tunics found in the swamp or in the attic.I've seen a lot of stuff I'd like to keep in the hands of a subject to reach a verdict On the photos it is difficult to understand whether it is stitched again.But it looks exactly like a restored IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladislav View Post
        Masters in Russia often restore old tunics found in the swamp or in the attic.I've seen a lot of stuff I'd like to keep in the hands of a subject to reach a verdict On the photos it is difficult to understand whether it is stitched again.But it looks exactly like a restored IMO.
        I agree. I am certain the tunic is original, the insignia is most likely restored to the tunic. I am still mulling it over. I am just wondering now if this is a good buy at $6,000.00. I don’t think we will see this type of thing go down in price. This being said, do I hold out and save my money for a more desirable tunic? On the fence right now.

Comment

6K for that? Just keep your Money and wait for something a bit in better shape.

Originally posted by skygrunt06 View Post
          I agree. I am certain the tunic is original, the insignia is most likely restored to the tunic. I am still mulling it over. I am just wondering now if this is a good buy at $6,000.00. I don’t think we will see this type of thing go down in price. This being said, do I hold out and save my money for a more desirable tunic? On the fence right now.
          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

I think 6k is too much for this tunic. I bought mine for € 4500 Uscha with original insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
              6K for that? Just keep your Money and wait for something a bit in better shape.
              Thanks! That is what I needed to hear. I will just keep saving.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X