• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign ss tabs ?

Hi guys what are these tabs ?
    Original ww2 ?
    Thanks for your help

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Tabs for the bodyguard of Vidkun Quisling. Original and valueable.

Comment

Oh nice any idea about a range value ?

Comment

At least €1k.

Comment

Nice pair of "Førergarden" collar tabs. These are the smaller version for field uniforms. A pair was sold last year for € 1200

Comment

Looking at aquiring a pair of the larger version if anybody got a tip.

Comment

VQ's Bodyguard Formation

The Föregarden was Quislings personal bodyguard formation. It was one of the regular or full time formations of the National Union. It consisted of 150 men who spent six months at a time guarding Quisling and his places of residence.

Members of this formation wore either service dress or a gala dress. The Service dress consisted of a grey-green tunic, ski trousers, and forage cap. Worn on the upper left arm was a VQ monogram that stood for Vidkun Quisling, and a National Union eagle with sun cross. The gala dress consisted of a dark blue tunic, trousers and forage cap with a tassel. A VQ monogram was worn on both collars, and on the upper right arm a silver sun cross and swords upon a black circular patc

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                Looking at aquiring a pair of the larger version if anybody got a tip.
                Christian - a mutual acquaintance in Sweden has a pair for sale I think but may be a bit more than E1K - PM me if you don't know about them.

cheers

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomH View Post
                  Christian - a mutual acquaintance in Sweden has a pair for sale I think but may be a bit more than E1K - PM me if you don't know about them.

cheers

Tom
                  Thanks for the heads up, Tom. But those are the small version just like these. Looking for the larger version for the parade uniform.

Comment

Very nice tabs...nice to see some Norwegian stuff popping up on the forum the past couple days

Comment

Love the "Førergarden" collar tabs very rare to find.

Rene Chavez
                      www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

These are priced at 2300 USD ..is it correct for a pair like this ?

Comment

Originally posted by martin guerre View Post
                          These are priced at 2300 USD ..is it correct for a pair like this ?

Too much. Ratisbons has a pair for 1450e that is more in line with pricing. I've got a extra single tab if anyone is interested.

Comment

Ok thanks [emoji120]

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                              Too much. Ratisbons has a pair for 1450e that is more in line with pricing. I've got a extra single tab if anyone is interested.
                              I saw a pair on a dealer site sitting for months, probably still is, for around 1250 euro...can't recall the site at the moment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X