Looks good to me
    Cheers
    Dave

Comment

Nice and original . Congrats

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

I believe this is one of several different original minor variations of this collar tab.

Alen

Comment

its tupe two
            mark

Comment

A little help needed

The basics of SS Standartenfuhrer collar tabs, as I understand it:

The first pattern, worn from 1929 to 1934 was identical to those worn by the SA. It had a single curved oakleaf with 2 acorns and was on wool, like the SA wore. (Some may hotly dispute details of this statement.) Being pre-RZM, I would not rule out non-standard variations.

The second pattern was worn from 1934 to 1942. It consisted of a single straight oakleaf without acorns. The one posted is one of at least 4 minor variants of the second pattern.

The third pattern was worn from 1942 to 1945 and consisted of a single curved oakleaf with 3 acorns. Slight variations attributed to different makers appear.

If the collecting community has assigned type numbers to the variations of second or third pattern tabs, I would be very grateful if someone would let me know. I hate not knowing the secret handshake.

Alen Davidson

Comment

+1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X