SS white tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS white tunic

What do u guys think of these? SS summer tunic,They have a matching SA one with the same school tyr rune..would both these leadership tyr patches be the same for SS and SA white backing..? Or did someone creatively rebadge these ? Links to both.. Just odd 2 white tunics same site,same the raute.Not uncommon to see this tyr rune on summer whites but.,
    SS White Summer Tunic – Military Collectibles, Inc. https://militarycollectiblesinc.com/...-summer-tunic/
    SA tunic https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...57wA-UT--iqIvi
    Last edited by Nick E; 05-21-2019, 11:13 PM.

The white SS tunic was originally a SA tunic, converted to SS.
    The Tyr badge was also added.
    This information comes from a reliable source, big and well known collector.

Comment

of course bargains are out but when you compare prices and values the 14k seams somehow strange

Comment

The prices on that site are rather... ambitious...

Don

Comment

Originally posted by krikke1980 View Post
          The white SS tunic was originally a SA tunic, converted to SS.
          The Tyr badge was also added.
          This information comes from a reliable source, big and well known collector.
          I knew something was up,as they both have that the rune same style too.

Comment

correct but you see abnormal price differences for those 2 tunics

Originally posted by DonC View Post

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post

Don

I see it's Brian Maederer's site. He's been around a long time and his prices were always "ambitious".

What's this plastic looking Edelweiss on an SS M43 cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post

I would agree, Robert.

Don

Comment

yes.one is SA,one is SS.aleays a huge difference,I bought a rare original,SA dentist tunic for $2000,an SS one would be 15 to 20 grand,..nothing new.Not defending them,but if these 2 tunics were legit,the prices would be spot on..especially a VT tunic ..no cufftitle but still...Whats the issue? How do you see it Robert? Btw what happened to your site? Dissa p eared years ago but why?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick E View Post
                    yes.one is SA,one is SS.aleays a huge difference,I bought a rare original,SA dentist tunic for $2000,an SS one would be 15 to 20 grand,..nothing new.Not defending them,but if these 2 tunics were legit,the prices would be spot on..especially a VT tunic ..no cufftitle but still...Whats the issue? How do you see it Robert? Btw what happened to your site? Dissa p eared years ago but why?
                    The issue is that it was originally a SA tunic.

Comment

The NSDAP 15 year cross is as ugly as sin as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyS View Post
                        I see it's Brian Maederer's site. He's been around a long time and his prices were always "ambitious".

What's this plastic looking Edelweiss on an SS M43 cap?

It's not plastic but aluminium. This type is not normally used it this fashion but it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by krikke1980 View Post
                          The issue is that it was originally a SA tunic.
                          Just commenting on why the prices are for what it's supposed to be,not what the actual value is.

Comment

of course bargains are out but when you compare prices and values the 14k seams somehow strange

You are absolutely correct Robert! I thought the same thing the minute I saw the price. For a nice untouched white SS Tunic, $14,000 is an unreasonably low price. Brian would not be giving anything away at that type of bargain.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X