X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copy

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
      Yes, I saw plenty of horrible looking cast flaws upon first glance. This is how I always come to my own opinion on a TK ring and would have quickly and easily dismissed it for what it is, imo. What I do not understand, is how Antonio did the same thing, but he supports the die cast theory. Those that do support this theory should not be unable to use cast flaws to determine originality. This does not make sense to me. Even the high quality reproductions that Antonio made himself are of better quality than this one, imo, but apparently he is unable to tell the difference between an original cast TK ring and the ones he made himself, (if it weren't for the multi-piece construction method and engraving). Antonio has said that noone can tell his repros simply by looking at the outer details because any cast original ring could have sloppy casting defects just like on his cast repros. Apparently, the same goes for the originals, which can also have sloppy casting flaws in numerous places from one ring to another, just like on the fakes.

So basically, there should be no need to even look at any of the details, but only at the multi-piece layers, (which requires a microscope, I guess).

Chris
      Never read so many ridiculous statements in one time... Only Ric can overcome you, as he already showed several times.

As Gaspare said: you should study a little more the different casting methods, then MAYBE you will understand the difference between a REAL cast item and FAKE cast one.
      But Ric needs more pictures to understand if the ring posted here is a good or bad one, even if it is a childish attempt with so big bubbles and flaws that even a baby can understand it is a 10 euro cast fake ring.

Original TK rings were made from DIES, so they have the same characteristics, including main flaws. But you'll never find 2 matching on sides details. But you can go on thinking they were die struck!

And yes, looking as you and Ric look at the rings, I'm sure you'll never be able to understand which copies I made. I already asked Ric several times to test his rings, to come with me at the metal lab, and I can challenge him to find out the good from the bad rings! I'm ready to visit him with copies and originals, and make a video of him looking at the rings and tell us wich are good and which fakes!
      But don't worry, he will never test his rings and never do anything, as usual.

I showed lab tests where they say "cast"... But of course you 2 guys know much more the us! So, as always, show us the proofs!

I repeat Gaspare suggestion: you should study a little before writing statements that show how nothing you know on the subject.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
      - THE SS TK RING
      - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
      - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
      - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio Scapini View Post
        …...I repeat Gaspare suggestion: you should study a little before writing statements that show how nothing you know on the subject.
        Well said, so pay attention to do not contradict yourself and stop by answering with offences that do not help your theories to be accepted

Ric

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Ferrari View Post
          Well said, so pay attention to do not contradict yourself and stop by answering with offences that do not help your theories to be accepted

Ric
          The BIG difference between you and me is that I have no theories, I only share proofs.
          You have FAKE theory, and NEVER answered anything or showed anything.

So it is only you that wants we trust your words as the Lord of the rings.

But I repeat what I told you: your words woth like the proofs you showed: ABSOLUTELY nothing, and all the rings collectors know this.

Can you dismiss with proof a single evidence I posted? No. You haven't any proof, only your wel known blah blah...

That's enough. You can go back sleeping "die struck" theory.

But I'm kind: show me the difference between your die struck TK ring theory and a cast one... PLEASE!
          I'm showing you the DIFFERENCE between 2 PERFECTLY MATCHING die struck rings (that it is the same for ALL the die struck items!) made from the same die, and the NON perfectly matching details between 2 cast rings made from the same die.

Maybe in next life you will understand the differences!

COMPARISON BETWEEN 2 DIE STRUCK RINGS:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 05-27-2019, 03:23 AM.

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
          - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

comparison between 2 cast rings:
            Attached Files

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Seems your die struck theory is like the ring in picture... Burning.

PS: I also suggest to read some period documentation about jewerly production; it seems to me your knowledge on period production is lacking (and not only on it!).

I know I'm not nice. And I don't want to be. I only want to burn all the lies you, and few others remaining, want we believe. Every time you write I will ask for proofs, and the inconsistency of what you write will grow up...
              Attached Files

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
              - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Ok thanks Antonio I finally understand.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X