Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffen ss uniform items at hansons auctioneers

Hi,

There are several WSS Tunics and caps for sale at Hansons Auctioneers in Derby , UK.

This tunic looks ok ?

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/a...3-aa11008faf5b

Thanks

Adrian Stephenson was the militaria consultant at Charlie Hanson's the last time I looked. Having said that the decal looks to have a round bottom on the SS M35 helmet.

Ian

Comment

Having browsed the catalogue there are a number of items which I would not be happy with personally. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by marketgarden View Post
        Having browsed the catalogue there are a number of items which I would not be happy with personally. Jim

I've just taken an hour and gone through the lots and I agree with you. Several things are not right (the original 2 piece insignia so worn on a minty M43 cap and the eagle on the SS-VT cap just for starters).

Comment

From the quick scroll I did I can tell the tunics are build togethers at least, the caps as well and partial fake IMO.

Comment

I agree they are most certainly reapplied insignia but I like the Unterscharfuhrer tunic. The Rottenführer tunic has too many construction red flags for me and I wouldn't touch it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X