• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Originally posted by kammo man View Post

It’s the same piece no doubt.

Owen
    +1, 100% confirmed.
    If anyone wants the original pictures posted in the first posts of the topic, i still have them (they are available on PDF format already below).

See You

Vince

Comment

As I already said
      When it first came out of the box I didn’t like it due to sewing
      After a day it grew on me
      It’s well done but that’s its downfall
      It’s not sloppy enough

Then I learned it was originals bought from an Italian which is the kiss of death when dealing in SS exotic camouflage items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

can anyone check if Lorenzo "authenticated"/presented any similar Panzer Kombi in his recent Schiffer books ?

See You

Vince

Comment

How much fabric does one need to make a coverall? Surely it can't be made from Zeltbahns.

Comment

I didn’t see a zelt seam in the front section
            Remember there were larger tent sections found in the 70-80s that became other items.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
              Hi,

can anyone check if Lorenzo "authenticated"/presented any similar Panzer Kombi in his recent Schiffer books ?

See You

Vince
              No, just 2 kombis in oak b and oak a with blurred edge panel to make kombi bigger.

Wysłane z mojego F8331 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                I didn’t see a zelt seam in the front section
                Remember there were larger tent sections found in the 70-80s that became other items.

A lot of questionable pieces in his book.

Comment

Gents --

I learnt my lesson with this piece and will never ever look for a Kombi again.

With this piece I've had many big-name, experienced collectors write to me.

Everyone (!) with a different opinion!

After that I made several decisions of what to continue collecting and what definitely not.

Cheers,
                  Markus

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Fred Fokkelman View Post
                    A lot of questionable pieces in his book.
                    my wish in the future is to open a topic to discuss those "questionable" pieces with pictures.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
                      Gents --

I learnt my lesson with this piece and will never ever look for a Kombi again.

With this piece I've had many big-name, experienced collectors write to me.

Everyone (!) with a different opinion!

After that I made several decisions of what to continue collecting and what definitely not.

Cheers,

Markus

M
                      When you see a real one it’s like night and day.
                      One will show up
                      Do t ever give up.

Regarding the book.
                      It’s got real
                      It’s got not real

O

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                        " Is this a Lorenzo suit? "
                        It very well could be. He showed me a Kombi of his at the 2008 SOS for my

thoughts.I didnt like it then.....I took over to Jerome B and he really didnt like it,so I

passed that on to Lorenzo.Several months later another collector asked me to look a

one he had just picked up and forwarded the photos to me (i had also took photos

when I was looking at it).It was the same one and he got it from Lorenzo for north

of 20K.I passed on what I thought of it.and thats the last I heard of him or the Kombi

I do have some detailed shots of the piece that I need to resize and will post them
                        __________________________________________________ ___________
                        Cheers Steve

Comment

I had already transfered a considerable amount $$ to seller probably the same one as he was located in the UK also. He kept close to 1k of my money for some kind of BS like" inconvenience" I still have emails I'll share at a later date.I knew at some point this piece would show up again.

Looking forward to seeing these

Comment

I looked though my pictures and this is the only one I have if it now.
                            More will be on another computer.

Comment

kombi fake

I can guarantee you there is a lot more WRONG with this kombi then the thread/sewing and it does not take a rocket scientist to see it in a minute......
                              I have not seen a fake copy of a kombi yet that is made even close to a original one mainly because they do not have enough material to design it properly .
                              jimt

Comment

Originally posted by jimt View Post
                                I can guarantee you there is a lot more WRONG with this kombi then the thread/sewing and it does not take a rocket scientist to see it in a minute......
                                I have not seen a fake copy of a kombi yet that is made even close to a original one mainly because they do not have enough material to design it properly .
                                jimt
                                Your right Jim (imho) .
                                __________________________________________________ ________________
                                Cheers Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X