Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need quick HELP for SS Display?

Hello,

i can get these Display, but i have never seen a Display like this. The seller wants to make him an offer, but i dont know whats is a good price. Could anyone give me an opinion if its original and a PN how worth it is?

br Martin

IMO Fake

Comment

A pile of pooh . . .
      Regards David
      Attached Files

Comment

Although the scans are now gone from this thread, you will find the information informative.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ight=place+mat

What you have is a post-war, legitimate veterans reunion piece artificially aged to deceive.

**** And the "Pile of Pooh" graphic is childish, stupid and getting overly tiresome.

Comment

Looks like an ugly door mat.

Comment

It's a nice combined example of the period fakes from the late 70's ... the embroidered copy of a Bevo 'Droopy-eye' fake cap skull, the embroidered copy of the 'Bowling Pin' fake BeVo sleeve eagle and finally the copy of the late 'waffle' pattern collar tab.

Ian

Comment

I remember seeing several of these in the late 70's. I was told they were place mats for a former SS members reunion. If I remember correctly they were double sided.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hi,

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=930550&page=3

Posts or new threads which contain photos that are hosted by an outside source will be erased!
                In special cases, at the discretion of moderators or association members, photos from outside hosting might be and can be copied and pasted back into such threads by moderators or any association member. The goal is not censorship but preservation of thread integrity.

I'm reposting the pics for the WAF archives.

The first pic is the front of the display, the three other ones are on the back of it (back that is more damaged than the front).

See You

Vince
                Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=Moschi;8352216]Hello,

i can get these Display, but i have never seen a Display like this. The seller wants to make him an offer, but i dont know whats is a good price. Could anyone give me an opinion if its original and a PN how worth it is?

br Martin""

Offer him the poop pictured . J

Comment

its crap but the tab is similar to a real pattern

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X