• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SS Water Assault Craft Tabs"

Hi,

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/779054812

German WWII Waffen SS Water Assault Craft Reg.Tabs

German WWII Original Rare Waffen SS Water Assault Craft Reg Officers Tabs THIS IS NOT MY FIRST RODEO.......... I have over 2,200 Perfect feed backs on another auction site. If you would like reference to same, please send me a message for a forward, but the better items I am putting only on GunBroker................. SALES FOR ONLY USA............. . OUT OF MY OWN COLLECTION, I SPEND OVER 50 YEARS COLLECTING MOSTLY SS ITEMS AND PRIZED SILVER ITEMS ABOVE ALL OTHERS. SO NOW YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY DECADES OF SEARCHING OUT WHAT I THINK ARE SOME OF THE BEST ITEMS TO BE OFFERED. Getting old and TO SALE OFF PART OF THE COLLECTION, CAN NOT KEEP THESE GREAT PIECES OF HISTORY FOREVER, HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR OVER FIFTY YEARS. FOR ALL YOU OLD GUYS, REMEMBER WHEN THE BIGGEST GUN & COLLECTOR SHOW IN THE COUNTRY USE TO BE THE GREAT WESTERN AT THE POMONA FAIR GROUNDS IN "SoCal," WITH MILES OF TABLES THIRTY PLUS YEARS AGO. I WON A TROPHY FOR ONE OF MY UNIFORMS IN EIGHTY TWO. IF LOOKING FOR SPECIAL ITEMS INQUIRE AND I MIGHT HAVE IT FOR YOU, & WILL LIST IT IF POSSIBLE. MAY TRADE FOR DAGGERS, P0.8s, P.38s, RADOMS, or Colt Snake revolvers with 4” barrels............................... Item # 00803). OUT OF MY OWN COLLECTION, WITH JUST A FEW SMALL DIFFERENCES. VERY RARE GERMAN NAZI SS WWII ORIGINAL WATER ASSAULT CRAFT REGIMENT OBERSTURMFUHRER OFFICER TABS, ON MOUSE EAR TYPE FELT WOOL,THE UNIT MARKED TAB IS DISPLAYING HAND EMBROIDERED ALUMINUM THREAD, SS BOLTS RUNES & SMALL ANCHOR IN LOWER CORNER, THE REGIMENTAL CYPHER, AND ON RANK MARKER TAB IS {3} RANK STARS,& {1} ONE RANK STRIP, WITH TWISTED BLACK & ALUMINUM CORD PIPING AROUND THE BORDER OF THE TABS. SEE PICTURES FOR ALL DETAILS. THIS IS A GREAT SET YOU WILL BE PROUD TO OWN AND NEVER NEED TO UPGRADE ON THIS ITEM IN YOUR COLLECTION. STILL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE. DO NOT LET THIS WONDERFUL SET GET AWAY! THE ALUMINUM THREAD CYPHER, RANK STARS, RANK STRIP AND BLACK & ALUMINUM PIPING ARE TARNISHED & DARKENED FROM STORAGE AND AGE. THE OLD HORSE GLUE USED FOR MAKING THE TABS, BLEED THROUGH IN A FEW SPOTS ON THE BACKS OF THE TABS, WHICH WAS USUAL OF THE MANUFACTURER OF THESE TYPE TABS. HIGHLY DETAILED SET, SEE PHOTOS FOR SAME. RARE ITEM IN THIS CONDITION. BEEN STORED UNDER GLASS FOR DECADES. YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING ANOTHER SET IN THIS CONDITION AND QUALITY. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS LISTED AT THIS GREAT AUCTION.

See You

Vince
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Seriously. Is anyone fooled by these?

Comment

Comment

Ohw c'mon! Seriously?

Comment

Hi,

we want you
              we want you
              we want you as the new recruit !

See You

Vince
              Attached Files

Comment

this guy have more nice items

Comment

Row, row, row Das Boot...
                  but they still give me a "sinking" feeling
                  http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

Some other highlights include the fact that he "won a trophy for (his) uniform in 82" and also has Charfuhrer tabs for sale.

Can't wait to see the SS Rodeo Tabs either.

Comment

he claims to getting out from collectors world after 30 solid years SS collecting so he must to be ell expert
                      i wonder how many peoples he full and still money from
                      shame all the way to Berlin

Comment

Come on guys, he won a trophy back in 1982 at the Great Western Show. How much proof do you need, other than that?

Comment

Originally posted by tmca05 View Post
                          Come on guys, he won a trophy back in 1982 at the Great Western Show. How much proof do you need, other than that?

Car Parking Attendant of the Week ?

Comment

Looks like I have another ultra rare SS collar tab to add to my wish list.

Alen

Comment

Wow, one would think he would have at least one real item for sale in the 6 pages of stuff he has listed. Only real, non fantasy piece are the book set.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X