Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skull ring - question

Hello,
    I have a simple question about this ring. Is this original or not? I know, the pics are rather bad.

IMO copy

Comment

What does a person look for to determine if one of these rings is a fake or original?
      Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Originals are usually made out of silver, nicely detailed, die struck, hollowbacked, and hallmarked to inside of band with either one of the following silver content marks: 800, 825, 835, or 850.

Comment

its a good pattern. But an authentic one is hard to find..
          This ring is trying to represent a ground dug ring but,, This has a little to much ageing solution on it among other problems.
          Better photos might help but try and find a better representation of the pattern.

Yes good rings are sometimes content marked but many times they are not marked at all.

Comment

The pictures seem kind of dark. More light on it would be helpful.

Comment

skull ring for opinions

hi karlic
              i just looked over your skull ring and like gaspare who like me happens to be a third reich ring expert we eat shoot and breed good original rings i agree there are certain charistic features about this skull ring that turns me off and in my honest opinion its fake some one makeing it look like it was ground dug but im sorry i will still stay with my honest opinion its fake hope you agree god bless andy militarynut

Comment

Thanks for opinions.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X