Old Copy Ss Pea Pattern Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Copy Ss Pea Pattern Tunic

Hi I Bought This Today From A Collection Being Sold Off By A Relative Of Original Collector Who Is Residing Over Seas Now.. I Bought This Jacket As Most Likely An Old 80's Copy. It Has Been In Several Collection Since The Early 80's That I Know Off.(bought Originaly In The Early 80's As Original) Just Need Some Confirmation Of This Being A Copy, The Boards Are Quite Clearly Copies. Intersting To Note The Small Clip Closure Loop At Neck Is Old And Rusted With Rust Bleeding Into Cloth, The Meterial Is Quite Thin With Colours Bleeding Through To Other Side, I Bought It As An Old Copy And Expect It To Be Such...thanks Ian
    Attached Files

Ss Pea Pattern Old Copy

Originally posted by IAN CALDERWOOD
    Hi I Bought This Today From A Collection Being Sold Off By A Relative Of Original Collector Who Is Residing Over Seas Now.. I Bought This Jacket As Most Likely An Old 80's Copy. It Has Been In Several Collection Since The Early 80's That I Know Off.(bought Originaly In The Early 80's As Original) Just Need Some Confirmation Of This Being A Copy, The Boards Are Quite Clearly Copies. Intersting To Note The Small Clip Closure Loop At Neck Is Old And Rusted With Rust Bleeding Into Cloth, The Meterial Is Quite Thin With Colours Bleeding Through To Other Side, I Bought It As An Old Copy And Expect It To Be Such...thanks Ian
    PHOTO
    Attached Files

Comment

Ss Pea Pattern Old Copy

Originally posted by ian Calderwood
      photo
      Photo
      Attached Files

Comment

Ss Pea Pattern Old Copy

Photo
        PHOTO
        Attached Files

Comment

Ss Pea Pattern Old Copy

photo
          Another Photo
          Attached Files

Comment

Ss Pea Pattern Old Copy

Another Photo
            DITTO
            Attached Files

Comment

Ss Pea Pattern Old Copy

ditto
              Size
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ian,

those marking look identical to the ones used by the "Janke" firm.

Patrick.

Comment

Hi Ian, I too would be happy to class this as an older copy.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi!

I have one 100% identical in my collection. What is an fair price of a jacket like that?

Cheers
                    Øyvind

Comment

Yeap, it's a repro, I agree with the above comments.

Comment

yes its a janke copy the buttons and stamps are a givaway he made these up to 2 years ago the price was about £160

Comment

Also another give away is the fake liner inside. Janke made a good effort in copying the original "grey cotton twill" type of lining but it fell short ( close but not close enough )

Comment

Who is this "Janke"? I have heard so much about him, but never figured out who he is. Do he have an internet site? Is he well respected for what he is doing? The jacket I have in my collection have been in another one since the eightes...

Cheers
                            Øyvind

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X