Collar Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar Tab

I am very new to collecting anything SS related, I mostly concentrated on Wehrmacht items uo to a few years ago when I had to stop collecting altogether. I am trying to get back into it again and would like to add some SS related items to my small collection in the hope of reigniting my passion once again.

I saw this collar tab for sale for $400 and was wondering if anyone could let me know if it is genuine and at a good price. I like period worn pieces as opposed to unissued items.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jager_Leaves; 06-13-2018, 08:32 PM.

Welcome to the forum . . .
    Its a fine original BEVO runic tab which appears to be tunic removed too
    Regards David

Comment

I agree with David

Comment

Nice tab and yes $400 USD is reasonable, usually see them for $450-$500 asking price.

Comment

A real tab offered at a fair price.

Alen Davidson

Comment

Agree with my fellow collectors. Remember that the rank tab is much, much rarer! In case you see one for sale, I mean.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, this is my first purchase in a few years after a financially imposed break so I want to be sure I am on the right track. Always good to have the approval from Wehrmacht Awards before splashing out. I will see how I get on with this and maybe look into the rank tabs then.

Comment

A fine original bevo tab.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X