Gentlemen . . .
    This CT whats your opinion Please ?
    Regards David
    Attached Files

Cuff Title

Nice 2nd pattern original.

Charles Betz

Comment

Based on the photos provided, it wouldn't be for me - the embroidery is simply not crisp enough.

I would value this band at a lot higher than Euros 1300 too.

Tom

Comment

agree with Charles

Comment

Here's mine with the Arabic runes for comparison. I would like to see the "f" the same way on the runic.

It's possible this is a "Friday afternoon" band and it may be real - hand-embroidered bands can be notoriously hard to judge sometimes from photos - but if it is real it is an absolute steal at E1300 and should be snapped up very quickly.

Tom
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine . . . with much tighter lettering
            Regards David
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice band David

Comment

Thank you Sir . . .
                I have had it for a few years too . . .
                Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by TomH View Post
                  Here's mine with the Arabic runes for comparison. I would like to see the "f" the same way on the runic.

It's possible this is a "Friday afternoon" band and it may be real - hand-embroidered bands can be notoriously hard to judge sometimes from photos - but if it is real it is an absolute steal at E1300 and should be snapped up very quickly.

Tom
                  Hi Tom, you are comparing your ct's different style's fond with another style ct...
                  You are comparing the 'F' while both 'S's on your own ct are totally different...

Comment

Hi Krikke,

as my post states - I am aware that mine has the Arabic rather than Runic S - it was the only band I could think of that had a hand embroidered "f" that I have.

That is the letter to compare - David's is of course a much better example to use.

Do you think the original band posted is a good one?

Cheers

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomH View Post
                      Hi Krikke,

as my post states - I am aware that mine has the Arabic rather than Runic S - it was the only band I could think of that had a hand embroidered "f" that I have.

That is the letter to compare - David's is of course a much better example to use.

Do you think the original band posted is a good one?

Cheers

Tom
                      Hi Tom. Thanks for your reply and opinion.
                      Yes, I do think the ct that started the topic is a good one.
                      They were hand embroired. They can not all be 100% exactly the same. All materials used are correct. Couple les thighter treads... ok... So what? Im not all to paranoïd on this...

Comment

Fair enough - but you should buy it - absolute bargain at Euros1300 it really is

Cheers

Tom

Comment

maybe original, but quality matters.
                          When times comes and someone want to sell it, quality matters as well.

Do you have a larger photo of the RZM tag?
                          I see the copy RZM tags latley everywhere especially on offered old fighter chevrons.

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=957145
                            hi guys
                            its the same cuff title same member listed in another post
                            look like everyone like the tunic insignia including cuff title

Comment

Yes indeed. I was comparing these two ct's last week and didn't thought it were the same but now, after comparing them again, it seems they do are the same.

Does anyone knows who had bought this ct?
                              I was willing to buy him but was ingnored by the seller for 4 days until it was eventually sold...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X