EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS items for potential purchase- Time sensitive assistance greatly appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS items for potential purchase- Time sensitive assistance greatly appreciated!

For sale locally. Pictures aren't the best. Opinions greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darth2a; 06-01-2018, 10:43 PM.

3rd item
    Attached Files

Comment

Dirlewanger tab is fine, typical Dachau Depot piece...The Russian tab is a Delta fake I believe...Can't comment with certainty on the
      medical Doctor's raute..snake head looks a little crude and edge piping (cord) looks rather thick...

Comment

Insignia

You have posted the reverse of three Delta tabs. If one of those belongs to the Dirliwanger tab then all of it is bad.

Charles Betz

Comment

Originally posted by C. Betz View Post
          You have posted the reverse of three Delta tabs. If one of those belongs to the Dirliwanger tab then all of it is bad.

Charles Betz
          I agree with Charles . . .
          Regards David

Comment

The pictures he sent we a little out of order, but there are 3 fronts and three backs. Saying that, must all be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth2a View Post
              The pictures he sent we a little out of order, but there are 3 fronts and three backs. Saying that, must all be bad.

No he has it all wrong the backings do not match what he has sent you
              Tell him you want to see a shot of the back of the Dirlewanger tab ?
              Regards David

Comment

Error

I misstated when I said three Delta tabs. There are only two and one raute. All items are reproductions.

Charles Betz

Comment

The Dirlewanger tab looks fine. The 'two' tab backings are actually the same picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil View Post
                    The Dirlewanger tab looks fine. The 'two' tab backings are actually the same picture.
                    Good eye! I was doing this from my phone fairly late at night last night. Here is another picture of the actual back of the tab. I'm going to go look at the stuff in a few hours, so hopefully somebody sees this in time. Thanks for everybody's help!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Better pictures
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tab

With the correct reverse now posted, the Dirlewanger tab is original.

Charles Betz

Comment

I agree- Dirlewanger looks good. Other 2 should be left behind!
                          Regards- Frank

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X