Show stopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show stopper

I was at a military show last month, one of the vendors had about 20 Ss eagles and 10 totenkopt collar tabs , amount other Ss items, he told me they all came out of a veterans attic. They were 400 each, one person bought them all. He was just peeling off the hundreds. What a sight!

Okay . . . Then what ?
    Regards David

Comment

Bullion or embroidered?
      http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

must been true collector

Comment

Why didnĀ“t you take a photo or two?

Comment

Hobie S. , I feel ya. ..
            I went to the MAX show this year. Not to buy and sell. I went to see and hang out with friends I've made at the show for the last 20 years! Walking around I saw a few times,,A collector peeling off the 100s,, $5K worth for a 70 odd yr old jacket. another doing the same thing peeling them off, making stacks, $15K. worth.. Then I think,,of my few neighbors, some in their 80s who are housebound,, Or in a wheelchair that needs help just to go food shopping.. What all that extra cash could be doing for the good...

But I salute those that can do that,,they earned it!!,,they can do what they want with it... Nothing wrong though with your thinking Navalgunner., yes a showstopper.
            Oh yeah, LCDR thank you for your service......

Comment

??????????????

Comment

show stopers

hi naval commander
                thank you sir for your service with out all you veterans we wouldnt have our freedom this freedom doesnt come cheap two weeks ago i met a vietnam veteran and thanked him for his service he said thank you but said i would prefer if you said wellcome home that brought tears to my eyes as i thought about that none of the vietnam vets were not wellcomed home oh yes they were met with at the air ports in america the abbie hoffman movement seen to that this was a very bad time in american history from now on i changed my words to wellcome home vietnam veteran ok then the max show is the place or the sos show where the money changes hands like water yes big bucks for pristine rare items as long as you have choice german items and ss item,s they are the scarcest to obtain as the cubbard is getting bare i usually have a nice assortment of all militaria items for sale at both the max and sos shows i try and beat gaspare to the better rings ok gaspare only kidding thanks every one andy militarynut

Comment

I use to talk to a good neighbor of mine, who happen to be an officer in Galicia division. When I told him that a single Galicia collar tab goes for 800$ - his response was - such money for what? Those were just PATCHES!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X