This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgian SS Collector de Soute

I need some help. Anyone know of an SS collector who goes by Krikke de Stoute?
    Last edited by fsee; 05-03-2018, 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling error

Not personal, but i think he Sells from time to time here.

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...er.php?u=57862

Ian

Comment

Kris

One of the good guys to be trusted

Martin

www.hannahsreich.co.uk

Comment

Krikke does indeed Often have some Nice items for sale

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Swift 2 X met Tapatalk

Comment

Good guy.

Comment

Yep! That would be me!

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Now let me tell the story here where this is all about and why he's looking and asking after me here at WAF;

Douglas F, aka 'fsee' here on WAF and who started this topic, and I agreed a layawayplan in November for a DD SS helmet that he would buy from me. We found each other via Kelly Hicks, where the helmet was in consignment on his website at that moment.

Douglas payed me 1000$ in two times. First payment was Dec 03, 2017. Second on Dec 22.
              He would pay the rest over a period of 3 months after he sold couple of his own items.
              At the end of March I still didn't received further payments.
              So, at the end of March I contacted him to ask about it.
              He told me then, that he will not be able to buy the helmet cause of 'unexpected medical bills'. That can be true, or not. Haven't we all bills...
              (If you have bills, then why would you buy such expensive items?)
              At the same moment I was buying a black SS tunic.
              Off course I wanted to refund the 1000$ but that wasn't possible at that exact moment.
              Douglas kept on asking and mailing and actually suspecting I was going to rip him off.
              Finally, when I was able to on April 07, I refunded, 'unexpected', 500$ to him.
              So, that proved that I was not steeling on him.
              I was planning the second refund at the end of Mai.

Yesterday, before he posted this topic, he mailed me again couple of times to ask for the second part.
              I told him, that I cannot refund it atm and that he has to have some patience.

My daughter does her commune now Sunday Mai 06.
              Here ball is Mai 12.
              June 14 they'll start with renovations on my house so I told him these things.
              And, ohw yeah, I have 'unexpected' bills to. I realy have actually.
              Now he's asking around here on WAF after me...
              How nice is that!?

Note that, we had an agreement and layawayplan on my helmet.
              That I was waiting for the other payments.
              During that time I had several people interested in my helmet, whom I had to send away because the helmet was as good as 'sold'.
              Some of them even wanted to pay more then what Douglas and I agreed.
              After Douglas told me that he would not buy it, those buyers weren't interested anymore either.
              I call that missed chances.
              Douglas is calling me 'dishonest' in his emails.
              But I do think that I am honest enough, now am I not?
              I think being dishonest is rather to his address.

Actually, following US laws, he may be happy that I want to refund after all, isn't it? Because I actually don't have to. I only lost money at the end...
              Last edited by krikke1980; 05-04-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Krikke,

YOU are a stand up guy for even giving him anything back. Most layaway plans with dealers do not have a 'right of return of the monies paid' in the event the buyer can not satisfy the remaining funds. I think it is a noble thing you are doing by returning the funds and the buyer has no grounds continuing to harass you. It should be at your convenience.

Comment

Originally posted by krikke1980 View Post
                  Yep! That would be me!

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Now let me tell the story here where this is all about and why he's looking and asking after me here at WAF;

Douglas F, aka 'fsee' here on WAF and who started this topic, and I agreed a layawayplan in November for a DD SS helmet that he would buy from me. We found each other via Kelly Hicks, where the helmet was in consignment on his website at that moment.

Douglas payed me 1000$ in two times. First payment was Dec 03, 2017. Second on Dec 22.
                  He would pay the rest over a period of 3 months after he sold couple of his own items.
                  At the end of March I still didn't received further payments.
                  So, at the end of March I contacted him to ask about it.
                  He told me then, that he will not be able to buy the helmet cause of 'unexpected medical bills'. That can be true, or not. Haven't we all bills...
                  (If you have bills, then why would you buy such expensive items?)
                  At the same moment I was buying a black SS tunic.
                  Off course I wanted to refund the 1000$ but that wasn't possible at that exact moment.
                  Douglas kept on asking and mailing and actually suspecting I was going to rip him off.
                  Finally, when I was able to on April 07, I refunded, 'unexpected', 500$ to him.
                  So, that proved that I was not steeling on him.
                  I was planning the second refund at the end of Mai.

Yesterday, before he posted this topic, he mailed me again couple of times to ask for the second part.
                  I told him, that I cannot refund it atm and that he has to have some patience.

My daughter does her commune now Sunday Mai 06.
                  Here ball is Mai 12.
                  June 14 they'll start with renovations on my house so I told him these things.
                  And, ohw yeah, I have 'unexpected' bills to. I realy have actually.
                  Now he's asking around here on WAF after me...
                  How nice is that!?

Note that, we had an agreement and layawayplan on my helmet.
                  That I was waiting for the other payments.
                  During that time I had several people interested in my helmet, whom I had to send away because the helmet was as good as 'sold'.
                  Some of them even wanted to pay more then what Douglas and I agreed.
                  After Douglas told me that he would not buy it, those buyers weren't interested anymore either.
                  I call that missed chances.
                  Douglas is calling me 'dishonest' in his emails.
                  But I do think that I am honest enough, now am I not?
                  I think being dishonest is rather to his address.

Actually, following US laws, he may be happy that I want to refund after all, isn't it? Because I actually don't have to. I only lost money at the end...
                  Just wondering how you could "lose money in the end"? Since you had other buyers lined up to pay even more than the amount you and Douglas agreed to, why not sell the helmet to one of them and refund his money"
                  Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Krikke, is a top guy here, we have talked often, to be honest many people would not return the deposit, so the seller is very lucky.

Comment

Original poster now knows that his remaining deposit money is safe & will be returned at some point & that Krikkee1980 is a solid/trustworthy guy..

Good result all round & WAF forum working at it's best.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff V View Post
                        Just wondering how you could "lose money in the end"? Since you had other buyers lined up to pay even more than the amount you and Douglas agreed to, why not sell the helmet to one of them and refund his money"
                        Simple Jeff.
                        Because they weren't interested anymore in my helmet after 3 months.
                        DougF just waisted my time.

Comment

If someone have a lots of cash to spend, they will not wait and listen to "I have a buyer but he like have no money, but he will give me and if he don't pay, in like three months then you can buy it".

People who have made better choices in life than this "buyer" and thus can pay upfront money without discussion, they move on and buy from someone else. Therefore krikke1980 have lost money.

Originally posted by krikke1980 View Post
                          Simple Jeff.
                          Because they weren't interested anymore in my helmet after 3 months.
                          DougF just waisted my time.
                          It seems like you are the good one here, who even refunds this person! Personally when I have had items out to sell it is the first person who pays the FULL amount get it. I am not a loangiver who gives downpayments. Go to a bank or collect something cheaper if you cannot pay. That is my motto.
                          Last edited by Stangell; 05-04-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

If you read the post properly Jeff you would know why . . .

"After Douglas told me that he would not buy it, those buyers weren't interested anymore either. "

Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
                              If you read the post properly Jeff you would know why . . .

"After Douglas told me that he would not buy it, those buyers weren't interested anymore either. "

Regards David
                              Yea sure, people were lining up to buy it and now magically no one is interested anymore. A sorry situation all the way around.
                              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X