Bargains Galore . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some gems from the about us section:

We are not Experts-YOU ARE THE EXPERTS We sell both Original & Replica merchandise!
    We are not in the opinion business, nor do we have time to play collectors games. if you can find the same quality at a better price then buy it!
    If you need the opinion of today’s alleged foremost authorities on Third Reich Regalia or Forum page Guru’s to make up your mind then save yourself the trouble of contacting us.

Comment

WOWReally

Comment

"EARLY TOTENKOPF EM CONCENTRATION CAMP COLLAR TAB AND SS VT METAL SKULL CAP BUTTON
        Really nice TK collar tab, Embroidery work is emasculate has a real haunted look, correct black and silver twisted piping, and SSVT BUTTON is for the side cap as loop on the back is Vertical correct for inserting threw middle seam on the side cap, Back of tab is for sure 100% wartime honey come buckram. Have had these pieces so long ago can’t remember where we got them, maybe for a show or movie"

Emasculate....no doubt. thanks for the laugh

Comment

Omg!!

Comment

Surprised the US army is selling Herman’ RM baton so cheaply. Goodness. Hmmm

Comment

Geez - I didn't even see that one. I guess I was too busy being amazed at all the pea-dot camo hats with skulls.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X